People who want to buy us save our club I am begging you

B4ev6is

9 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

Re the 'City' vs 'AFC' argument. If we were to be called Derby City then I reckon you'd quickly have commentators saying 'And City got back into it when..' or 'City fell behind when..' which would just be weird to get used to. Go with AFC and what happens is everyone just drops the AFC bit and would just say 'Derby'. IMHO of course...

Anyway, it's not over yet B4, chin up mate there's still people fighting to save our club. Some of us have been here before when all seemed hopeless and we managed to survive somehow so hopefully a way can be found with a bit of flexibility and pragmatism on all sides.

We're not looking to just wipe out the debt and storm back into the top flight waving two fingers at people, we're just trying to find a way that our club can continue to operate, hopefully no lower than League 1. Some kind of deal is going to have to be struck with HMRC if this is to happen though but as long as all parties are still talking there is always hope.

Re other teams fans, it looks to me that a certain vocal section of fans want blood but there are also many messages in amongst that even from Bristol City and Boro messageboards that can see that (as always) it is the fans that get the shi**y end of the stick and many (even most) just seem to want to see us take our medicine for a bit not cease to exist entirely.

I am trying too buddy I really really I am I just someone take us over and the debts and start again.

I keep having nightmares seeing pp all shut up saying sorry for dcfc fans but sadly we have gone out of business I wake up eathier crying or in a cold sweat.

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am trying too buddy I really really I am I just someone take us over and the debts and start again.

I keep having nightmares seeing pp all shut up saying sorry for dcfc fans but sadly we have gone out of business I wake up eathier crying or in a cold sweat.

Don’t despair, we need to have trust in those that are doing their best for the football club.

We will survive I’m certain of that  

On 04/12/2021 at 11:42, PendineRam said:

I wasn't overly worried until Margaret Becket appealed to HMRC for leniency! Now that's a worry for me, does she know more than us?? Let's hope she has some influence!! 

Or perhaps she is a Derby fans and wants to help in anyways she can.