Millwall (A) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

3 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Nice to see Sibley got a really long spell playing off Kazim-Richards. Must have been at least 4 minutes. What more does he need?

To be better when he starts games? 

same reason jos didnt get a look in id imagine 

Edited by NottsRam77

6 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Was there any evidence of one of their players possibly being concussed though? Having treatment?

If not it seems rather open to abuse.

They said at the time he failed the onfield concussion test - still seems strange that allows a 4th sub..I mean if you have a leg broken you are not coming back on but you dont get an extra sub for it and it wasnt after they had already made 3 subs

Edited by Yani P

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

cardiff have just scored. 9 points from safety. we need wins not draws

Yep.  That’s why I can’t help feeling underwhelmed with another point.

Cant we play well and win a game?

Just seen their goal.  Oh dear.  Still, sounds like they missed a few sitters. Doesn’t make me feel any better though.

Edited by Ruud Aralliss

33 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'd wager that you couldn't name 10 other goalkeepers in the division, let alone be in a position to comment on how good they are in comparison to our goalkeepers.

Do you watch football ???

How many matches as Roos cost us ?

Remember Forest away trying to pass the ball out ? Wembley?

He's 6ft 4 and 5ft 8 when he jumps he's pathetic. 

Don't get me talking about Allsop he's even worse .

Marshall is streets ahead of them , take the blinkers off and get real  !!!

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Roos, Allsop, Marshall, Mistakes in them all, But if you play the most games you're going to make the most mistakes.

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

So has Allsopp. On his few chances he has made some awful mistakes

Not really relevant to my point.

also, Marshall and Allsop only arrived after we were poo. Roos was here, playing/making mistakes while we still had a good team challenging the other end of the table. If he didn't make those mistakes we might not be in a situation where we can only sign rubbish goalies like Marshall and Allsop, who knows? 

Brilliant result!! I was expecting us to lose by a fair margin today and our lads have achieved a draw against all odds and have made us proud again. I think we played well enough to have won but all I need to see is 100% effort. Disappointed that decisions went against us and that we didn't score more goals when we were so dominant but bearing in mind the result last week against Blackburn I think we were brilliant today. Well done to everyone including the away supporters - you were great.Jimmy Fallon Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

3 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Do you watch football ???

How many matches as Roos cost us ?

Remember Forest away trying to pass the ball out ? Wembley?

He's 6ft 4 and 5ft 8 when he jumps he's pathetic. 

Don't get me talking about Allsop he's even worse .

Marshall is streets ahead of them , take the blinkers off and get real  !!!

You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself.

8 minutes ago, Yani P said:

They said at the time he failed the onfield concussion test - still seems strange that allows a 4th sub..I mean if you have a leg broken you are not coming back on but you dont get an extra sub for it and it wasnt after they had already made 3 subs

To be fair it means the opposition is allowed that extra sub as well I believe.

Nathan Byrne has become a liability but in no way was that a yellow card. The first one was so soft as well. The officiating against us this season has been that poor it does raise the question of some sort of agenda.

A decent point considering the circumstances.

Sam Baldock shows plenty of energy up top, but he really isn’t very good. Some woeful shooting and heavy first touches. 

I’m amazed Tom Lawrence made the right decision. I thought he had a good game alongside Knight, Bird, Shinne and Ebosele. We definitely deserved something. 

Much improved performance today & the players showed their fight again.

I know he gets alot of criticism & called lazy but I must say Lawrence absolutely ran his socks off, also got another assist. I know everyone else did too but just thought given the critcism aimed at him id single him out.

Edited by DCFC1388