Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

8 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Bill's now Head of Human Resource Dynamic Movement Logistics* at another company. 

* ie Coach Driver in old money. 

No, that was Bob!  Bob Tanner!  

Bill was the blonde one in Dollar, who had great success during the 1970's hit pop-picker parades. 

EDIT:
Damn... They were both blonde!  Now I don't recall which one was Bob... The really pretty one... or the woman!  ? 

Edited by Mucker1884

30 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

This is true but they are sometimes nods and winks in these processes that can ensure the preferred result 

I can't think of any real reason why the administrators would want to get involved in any such shenanigans. They may say they care, and actually might, about securing the future for an historic club etc but, deep down, it doesn't really matter to them and they'd be fools to do anything other than fulfil their statutory duty. 

25 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I wonder if Chris Kirchner is having a sly look at the forum every now and again.  ? 

To be fair, I'd be looking at the fans forum if I were looking to buy the club. Hi Chris ?

We've been through a lot as a fan base over the last few years so are really looking forward to a period of stability and continuous, but not instant, improvement in terms of league standings. If you (or any other potential bidder... don't want to put all our eggs in the same basket here!) can promise to help deliver those to the best of your ability then welcome aboard!

6 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

really looking forward to a period of stability and continuous, but not instant, improvement in terms of league standings.

Speak for yourself.

I'm getting on a bit so I'd like us to win the Champions League within the next three years please. Thanks ?

I've just watched a video of him and his golfing partners talking on his Slync website. He does seem a good bloke.

His company sponsor the Dubai Rolex Golf 'thing' in Dubai would you believe. 

I don't like golf but I'm guessing that's quite a big deal.

Maybe Harry Kirchner is hoping to attract some investment from Dubai...which would be nice ?

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've just watched a video of him and his golfing partners talking on his Slync website. He does seem a good bloke.

His company sponsor the Dubai Rolex Golf 'thing' in Dubai would you believe. 

I don't like golf but I'm guessing that's quite a big deal.

Maybe Harry Kirchner is hoping to attract some investment from Dubai...which would be nice ?

D'you know, I wondered where I'd seen the name Slync.io and that's it, golf.  They sponsor Justin Rose, and now the Dubai Desert Classic, one of the biggest events on the European Tour.  $8,000,000 prize fund. 

25 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

D'you know, I wondered where I'd seen the name Slync.io and that's it, golf.  They sponsor Justin Rose, and now the Dubai Desert Classic, one of the biggest events on the European Tour.  $8,000,000 prize fund. 

That's the one.

He must be in with a few big time Charlie's if he has managed to sponsor something as big as that.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I can't think of any real reason why the administrators would want to get involved in any such shenanigans. They may say they care, and actually might, about securing the future for an historic club etc but, deep down, it doesn't really matter to them and they'd be fools to do anything other than fulfil their statutory duty. 

I think it’s quite possible the Rooney gang will ‘have a view’ and that within reason the admins will be amenable if there is a way to deliver what WR wants. But agree with your basic point if someone barrels in with a knock out bid which clearly gives a better outcome for unsecured creditors, the admins have to go with that bid surely