Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

2 hours ago, Rampage said:

Coventry and Luton are 5th and 6th today. We can get away draws against top teams. We must believe that we can keep the unbeaten run going. Colin needs to score some goals.

We have played four clubs in today’s top 6 two at home two away - 4 draws - rather impressive in all reality 

meanwhile we have lost only 3 league games this season which gives us a heck of a chance of surviving in this league this season.

1 hour ago, Yani P said:

You wouldn't want to read this thread if you were feeling a bit down would you ? 

A thread that suggests we could get an extra 12 points without even playing a game? Even if not likely it's a hope surely.

Edited by PistoldPete

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

We have played four clubs in today’s top 6 two at home two away - 4 draws - rather impressive in all reality 

meanwhile we have lost only 3 league games this season which gives us a heck of a chance of surviving in this league this season.

It gives us chance provided we are not deducted 21 points that stick. Mind you a new buyer, Kaz and Bielik and Knight to play the rest of the season and who knows? COYR.

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

A thread that suggests we could get an extra 12 points without even playing a game? Even if not likely it's a hope surely.

Obviously not my point..

I'm talking more about the doom and gloom posts within the thread..

9 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

If we do get those 12 points back and no more penalties arise then imo we’ve got a good chance of the play offs. Forget the top 3 no one else is anywhere near their standard so we’re in with a shout.

If we get 12 points back and escape further punishment and then go on to make the playoffs I would genuinely be very concerned for Steve Gibsons welfare.

I think what is an absolute guarantee is that we will have at least a 12 point deduction, we just have to hope and pray the administrators know what they are doing with the other points 

4 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sunderland-could-be-hit-by-Derby-country-ruling-maguire/

This is the problem in a nutshell. This is why the EFL feel the need to enforce the rules. Not because they're out to get us....

In normal times, fair enough.

But these ain't normal times.....the world has never been hit so hard by a pandemic as this one. Everyone's finances will be hit hard, including football clubs - not just Derby County.

EDIT: to add the EFL should be there to assist clubs, not kick them while they're down.

I agree with the recent proposal, cannot remember where I saw it, individuals responsible should be punished, not the clubs themselves.

Supporters, employees and more will be hit by the moves to relegate Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Wigan and others.

And don't get me started on Bury. How appalling was the level of support from the EFL and FA in their case!!!

Edited by IslandExile

24 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

If we do get those 12 points back and no more penalties arise then imo we’ve got a good chance of the play offs. Forget the top 3 no one else is anywhere near their standard so we’re in with a shout.

Have you missed the letter "d" off the end of your first name?   

9 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sunderland-could-be-hit-by-Derby-country-ruling-maguire/

This is the problem in a nutshell. This is why the EFL feel the need to enforce the rules. Not because they're out to get us....

Not a single mention by "The Baron" as to why we're appealing the 12 points inthat Article...shyte reporting!