Rams vs Swansea Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

21 hours ago, archram said:

I’m always slightly perturbed when @Bwash_Ram posts . It reminds me of my Great Aunt Alice who lived in Borrowash who terrified me as she was very proper and thought she was ‘ bettermost’ as my mother put it!

I had a Great Aunt Alice, one of the most terrifying creatures on the planet to my pre-teen self. Lived in Kirkby in Ashfield and considered all other people lesser beings not worthy of her attention.

Sounds like the two of them would have got on!

14 hours ago, hydraulic ram said:

I had a Great Aunt Alice, one of the most terrifying creatures on the planet to my pre-teen self. Lived in Kirkby in Ashfield and considered all other people lesser beings not worthy of her attention.

Sounds like the two of them would have got on!

My wife had an Aunt Alice. She cut the eyes out of her younger sisters dolls and lived to be 99 

Infeasibly nervous again ? Every game feels like a Cup Tie at the moment, but bonkers as it probably sounds,  I'm really enjoying it, even more so now we at last know what challenges we face. Off the field it's bedlam obviously, but where it matters, we're not looking too shabby at all. Not an easy game by any stretch, but if we put our best foot forward today, I think we can win. 

COYR

Still self isolating with Covid so missing today’s match too ?

be interesting to hear any impact the weather has on play 

COYR hoping for another win to keep the momentum going 

I’m sure the team (some more than others & for different reasons) could have done without last night’s episode of the ongoing series, drama at Derby (rubbish title but hell I do have covid)