Embargo.

simmoram1995

Sell-on clauses pay a % on the profit of a sale over and above the price originally paid - so if it was 15% for Hughes and Watford made, say, a £1M profit, we'd get £150,000. I don't think 'add-ons' are part of the calculation.

Not even a week's wage bill.

Yes, venting about the worst run football club in the top 2 or 3 divisions on club's said forum you've been a memeber of for years, commenting on a football club you've supported all your life.....on a thread entitled 'embarge possibly ending'  that has no sign of ending. 

A forum that had a seat at the latest fan's forum that none of us know what was said. 

The only narcissicm would be those telling people 'bye' who have valid concerns about their club and how disgustingly run it is. I mean, that would be attention seeking and trolling, surely? Don't agree with their opinion, fair enough. But to dismiss their opinion as dramatic or narcissicm....nah, not a fan of that. Or Mel. 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's like saying I don't understand why people refuse to entertain any criticism whatsoever against Mel Morris and so on....people react in different ways to adverse news, some bury their heads in the sand and refuse to face up to reality, some vent as their personal coping mechanism and so on. Each to their own. 

Its not the same thing. 

The club are rightly being criticised but if you have had enough, don't lurk around like a fart in a space station. 

Just now, sage said:

See my post above. 

Who are you to tell people not to hang around on this thread? 

Don't like the subject matter, don't hang around? Same thought process, no? 

Do you what you want, its a forum for opinions. I just don't like the way you accuse others of attention seeking when, in my opinion, you are doing just that. Trolling for a reaction on a thread where emotions are high. @Ambitious didn't deserve thar trolling. Imo of course. 

1 minute ago, sage said:

Its not the same thing. 

The club are rightly being criticised but if you have had enough, don't lurk around like a fart in a space station. 

Isn't that everyone's personal prerogative though whether they do or don't?

My understanding was this was a forum so if people want to post they don't need the permission of you or I or anyone else. 

Or if you turn your argument round if you don't like what they're saying then why don't you leave then?

3 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Yep 15% of entire next deal £ 6.3 million + add ons so officially around £900,000-940,000 went to Derby 

they have him sold for less than they paid us for him, fook me, and we got money on the sale.  Stroke of genius, why were people moaning?

22 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Sell-on clauses pay a % on the profit of a sale over and above the price originally paid - so if it was 15% for Hughes and Watford made, say, a £1M profit, we'd get £150,000. I don't think 'add-ons' are part of the calculation.

Not even a week's wage bill.

Well it can be either % of profit or % of the fee

21 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Isn't that everyone's personal prerogative though whether they do or don't?

My understanding was this was a forum so if people want to post they don't need the permission of you or I or anyone else. 

Or if you turn your argument round if you don't like what they're saying then why don't you leave then?

That makes no sense. My point was if someone wants nothing else to do with the club, then why post on a Derby Forum? 

Nothing to do with opinions. 

Just now, sage said:

That makes no sense. My point was if someone wants nothing else to do with the club, then why post on a Derby Forum? 

Nothing to do with opinions. 

Am afraid you touched a slightly raw nerve with your post so comments weren't solely directed at you so apologies for that....I just wanted to make the point that everyone has the right to contribute on here and comments to the effect of why do you bother posting on here come across as pompous and arrogant.