Derby County vs Middlesbrough

RadioactiveWaste

We would have been bullied off the pitch against these during the 2nd half of last season so we're definitely seeing some progress under Rooney. Decent result ?

Edit: Just looked and we actually beat these 2-1 in February so ignore everything I've just said ?

Edited by Cam the Ram

A better point for Boro than it was for us. If Warnock is proud of his players (admittedly only coming to that conclusion from what I’ve read on here) then I’m glad he got nowhere near this club as manager.

Still, it’s another game unbeaten and I’ll be happy with that to continue after next weeks match. 

Edited by Pearl Ram

If you’d told me this time last week we’d collect 4 points and have 2 clean sheets from the next two matches then I’d have snatched your hand off.

Although I think the point is a good point, I think it might be a couple of points dropped really. They were there for the taking in the first half and rarely put Roos under pressure all game.

I hope Baldock is ok, another striker injury is the latest thing we need right now, but Stretton looked bright when he came on.

Still a good result to build on and the defence looks assured and sturdy.