v Peterborough (A) Match Day Thread

ollycutts1982

14 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Delighted Festy is starting, he deserved to be rewarded for his mid week performance. 

Hold on a second? You battered me this week on this forum for saying Jozwiak should be dropped.

Just pointing out that my prediction of Joz being dropped, Byrne at RB and Festy on the wing has come to fruition. Yet I still got battered earlier this week for predicting this.

Some fans really are clueless. Lol.

Just now, belperram9 said:

Hold on a second? You battered me this week on this forum for saying Jozwiak should be dropped.

Just pointing out that my prediction of Joz being dropped, Byrne at RB and Festy on the wing has come to fruition. Yet I still got battered earlier this week for predicting this.

You got criticism because you couldn't just praise Ebosele without slagging off Jozwiak. You can't even identify why people think you were in the wrong, let alone begin to understand it. 

Just now, belperram9 said:

You'll look daft if they have a mare and we get tonked, mind. 

Great to have ebosele starting but it looks like a typically safe,conservative Rooney line up.

Hopefully see Sibley on pretty rapidly if we don't create enough  goals from Rooneys natural instinct to concentrate on crosses from the wing instead of creative play in and around the box.

Should be a spicy one with Jack starting and looking to prove a point but hopefully he's not match sharp or fit quite yet....if he is is,he may cause us some problems.

44 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

he could be perfect for them in this match given his runs off the shoulder and our lack of pace at the back. I think we need to set up to sit quite deep to contain that threat. 

Joz and Subbo on after 65 mins.