Roos

Byrne  Stearman Curtis  Forsyth    

Morrison    Shinnie

Ebsole         Sibley         Lawrence

CKR

Is that’s yours or official ?

If it’s yours I’d go with it ?

Edited by NottsRam77

Agree that it's a pivotal game. A win and suddenly we are on a bit of a run, players still to come in. Defeat and we look set for a very long season. 

Wayne is getting a lot of fairly undue support merely because no one else is banging down his door to offer him an escape route. But he is channelling this in the right way and putting a positive spin on some pretty crap circumstances. If results start to mirror his spin then I may find that rather than refusing a ride I may accept the willing hands and clamber aboard the Rooney bandwagon. 

Not a lot really to tinker with is there...for me I'd go attacking... (never gonna happen) 

Roos

Byrne Stearman Davies Forsyth 

Shinnie Watson 

Sibley Ebosele 

Morrison 

CKR

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'd have put Sibley in at cam and got rid of bird for morrison in the middle tbh. I'd have kept with Kamil as ebosele looked lost against huddersfield and don't think his end product is quite there for this level of football either. 

Still an option though 

as the game goes on more space for sibley to come on and exploit especially after an hour or so of festy stretching them 

in theory it sounds a plan lol

Edited by NottsRam77

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'd have put Sibley in at cam and got rid of bird for morrison in the middle tbh. I'd have kept with Kamil as ebosele looked lost against huddersfield and don't think his end product is quite there for this level of football either. 

I read on a Posh forum that they struggled at full back positions in first game. Thinking my be that Festy can help carry on that pain…

Just now, BuckoBeast said:

Marriott starts for Peterborough ?? bound to bag a couple 

he could be perfect for them in this match given his runs off the shoulder and our lack of pace at the back. I think we need to set up to sit quite deep to contain that threat. 

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Still an option though 

as the game goes on more space for sibley to come on and exploit especially after an hour or so of festy stretching them 

in theory it sounds a plan lol

You see I'd be thinking if we want festy to be playing a part I'd reverse it and put him on for the last 30 minutes once Sibley has stretched them out and they're tired. Festy is more of an impact player in terms of raw speed and power than Sibley is for me.