Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

19 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Just groundshare with notts county at meadow lane. fitting venue for both clubs. Potential affordable housing site becomes available.

it'll be the nottingham san siro.

can't see a downside.

They'd save on the cost of the signage as well - they could just add "/Forest" to the Notts County nameboards.

One of the things about this lot that puzzles/amuses me is when they bemoan the fact that they "have" to live among us. "Have to"? Really? Who "has" to live in a designated place in this day and age? Prisoners? Tagged offenders? House slaves? Surely if you don't like where you live, you move, don't you? And accept the disadvantages that come with living somewhere that you actually like. I know that many of them rely on us to provide them with decent jobs but, in the past, I've commuted 4-5 hours a day in order to live somewhere preferable to where I worked. Why don't they do the same? It's not as if it takes long to commute from Notts to Derbyshire. What's stopping them? 

6 hours ago, Crewton said:

What's stopping them? 

I think some of them like living in Nottingham?

Or do you mean on the forum? Because the more enlightened believe we shouldn't keep dawnie and tigger confined to the forest thread.

Let them free, to find love, beauty, truth and fulfilment all over the forum.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think some of them like living in Nottingham?

Or do you mean on the forum? Because the more enlightened believe we shouldn't keep dawnie and tigger confined to the forest thread.

Let them free, to find love, beauty, truth and fulfilment all over the forum.

Sod em. Give one the freedom and the next thing we'll see is boat loads of em coming down the trent trying to infiltrate. 

3 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Sod em. Give one the freedom and the next thing we'll see is boat loads of em coming down the trent trying to infiltrate. 

Obviously, there will have to a firm, but fair, policy towards those of known or suspected forest tendancies.

Perhaps a sort of re-education part of the forum, where they can be encamped whilst they consider the folly of allowing Nottingham forest into their lives and have red Trent brainwashing helpfully treated prior to becoming fully productive members of the forum.

We must remain humane towards the unfortunate, after all, there but for grace of God, could've been any of us.

36 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

My account on here Delete Matt Hardy GIF by WWE

What's the feeling about Hughton from your lot at present? Seems quite negative in the aftermath of this one, but is there still a feeling he can turn it around with reinforcements, or is he practically a dead man walking?