Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

8 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It'll be fine, and you're doing a good deed for someone. As long as you don't go in with the nutty end you should have a good day. Grin through the pain and either do your best to keep quiet or have a "ok I'm going to get pelters, but lets have fun with the bants" approach, just lap up all the jokes at your expense. Also, if you're clearly looking after someone, everyone around you is going to see that.

Much as we all enjoy mocking the gumpen hoards, they're mostly just ordinary decent people who support a football team and I believe as a club Forest are suppose to be pretty good with things like this.

We live quite close to the ground as well so it will be quite easy to just walk to the game. I was thinking I'll try and aim for a game against another team I don't like, or one of our promotion rivals. That way there will be some positives. We're just waiting for the Covid cases to drop so his wife and other daughter are a bit less anxious about him going out in a crowded place. 

18 hours ago, Ambitious said:

The big Greek can always find ways to keep their head above water in terms of P&S. They also have a uncanny skill of selling academy prospects for decent money: Burke, Cash, Osborn, Appiah. Worrall and Brennan Johnson seemingly have suitors too. 

They'll be fine. 

You're probably right, but although there's interest in Worrall and Johnson, I can't see much beyond that, and I'm not sure they'd get top money for those two in the current climate. As another poster noted above, there's always the Arvin Appiah ploy available to them. 

I did notice a suggestion in articles about their 2020 accounts that they were able to halve their losses using a loan write-off from Maryknackers. How that is accounted for in FFP submission I'm not sure. 

51 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

Forest forum will be quality entertainment this evening.....

gif-eating-popcorn-9.gif.d1b7df42a4cc32e8394cdb29b8da58db.gif

Save it until next week, we win the trees will be full on apocalypse now, I doubt Hughton would survive the night, it will be hilarious for some time.