Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

On 19/08/2021 at 20:54, Shake n Bake said:

I need some advise from fellow rams, but also from the irritating bunch in Rushcliffe who seem to always block my driveway on matchdays.

The mrs' dad had a brain injury last year and is still recovering. Everyone thinks it would be great for him to go watch his favourite team and I'm seen as the only suitable person to take him, but the catch is he supports Rushcliffe Rovers. I want to take him to a game, but I'm worried it'll be obvious that I'm not a fan or a neutral and that might ruin his experience too. There are other people that could take him, but their dislike for football would probably make it less enjoyable than me having to beat up a couple of thousand forest fans.

So Derby fans, do I do it? Will I be betraying my Rams blood?

And forest fans, assuming keep my head down, and take him, where's a good place to sit with an older guy who might struggle maneuvering  through large crowds? 

Anyone else every done something similar? The idea of it doesn't seem right, but it seems a bit silly now to say, I'm not doing that because I'm a Derby fan.

Ask Chris to play him, he will fit right in