Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

37 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We’re going down with Derby 

The thing is, we’re expected to go down. We literally now don’t have a senior striker in the team after today. Our squad depth is laughable and quite understandably we were written off before a balls been kicked 

You’re expected to make top 6, have a squad of a billion players and a manager with a record of promotions from the Championship. 

Anything other than top 6 has to be seen as a resounding failure, let alone talk of relegation! 

1 hour ago, Derbados said:You’re expected to make top 6

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

You’re expected to make top 6

Anything other than top 6 has to be seen as a resounding failure

Anything other than top 6 has to be seen as a resounding failure

With all due respect, this is laughable. I don’t know a single Forest fan who thinks we have a realistic chance of going up, which was even highlighted by our owners talking about this being a stability/rebuilding season. 

Weve made no moves in the transfer market (really) and sold a huge chunk of players. We’re going to be lower-mid table fodder at best, something I’ve said for months now. 

56 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Aye well, when you get a minute, let us know what being lower/mid table fodder is like because if we ain’t bottom three fodder by September I’ll be writing to The Queen asking her to  give Rooney something in the New Years Honours.

Think back to last year

Edited by eezzeetiger

18 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Nothing Democratic about this website please

The benevolent dictatorship of the Mods is the accepted form of governance.

However, the ending of the discrimination against those afflicted with "Nottingham forest" must surely come?

As president Obama said "The arc of the universe is long, but it tends towards justice"