Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

You know when then F*rest fan called you Kim Jong Daveo?

yeah…. That…..

Tell you what, you go over on the Forest forum, troll their topics on a match day after they lose, if you can show me 5 posts which remain I will let away fans loose again.

If you get banned, feel free to come back and say yeah, you were probably right.

8 minutes ago, David said:

They can't behave though, that's the problem. This is primarily a Derby County fan's forum, not all Derby fans want to communicate with Forest fans as it is, if they were actually there to discuss things sensibly, no problem, but dropping bait and looking for bites, as I say they are lucky to still be here. 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Just telling you how it is, do you think the moderators don't have enough to deal with as it is right now?

As I say, not all Derby fans wish to talk with Forest fans, that's not why they joined this forum so when they are in a match topic discussing a defeat and you have a Forest fan coming on taking the pee, that usually leads to all kinds of profanity which then a mod has to clean up.

I haven't just sat here and thought what new rule can I randomly create, it's been done for a reason. The alternative which is being considered is an away fans board on the forum. If they don't like it, they shouldn't have had a little more respect for where they were, their fault, not mine.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Just telling you how it is, do you think the moderators don't have enough to deal with as it is right now?

As I say, not all Derby fans wish to talk with Forest fans, that's not why they joined this forum so when they are in a match topic discussing a defeat and you have a Forest fan coming on taking the pee, that usually leads to all kinds of profanity which then a mod has to clean up.

I haven't just sat here and thought what new rule can I randomly create, it's been done for a reason. The alternative which is being considered is an away fans board on the forum. If they don't like it, they shouldn't have had a little more respect for where they were, their fault, not mine.

hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

7 minutes ago, David said:

the mods issue is something I didn't recognise and you are right because we can't be trusted to play nicely.

I would like mr popadom or whatever it is really, to put his views over on this site but it would be a car crash wouldn't it.

20 minutes ago, David said:

Tell you what, you go over on the Forest forum, troll their topics on a match day after they lose, if you can show me 5 posts which remain I will let away fans loose again.

If you get banned, feel free to come back and say yeah, you were probably right.

Me……”troll” ??‍♂️ 

you must have me confused with a different forum legend. 

As a 'newbie', it's not really my place to say but, having read the LTLF forum from time to time (never posted there) I don't think they'd add anything to the discussions. It is, without doubt, the most juvenile and least intelligent forum I've ever read (and I include Millwall's North Stand Chat in that assessment - lots of intelligent psychopaths on that one), with a very small number of exceptions. I wouldn't like to have to moderate the nonsense they come up with.

1 hour ago, David said:

Just remember David’s track record with bets.

3 hours ago, David said:

That’s why I asked in innocence, try not to visit as it makes me feel dirty but whenever I’ve looked there’s a pile on the sheep thread, with 1 occasional Rams visitor. Never seen reference on any threads I’ve been pointed towards, as having posters with a Rams bias.

Just now, Zag zig said:

That’s why I asked in innocence, try not to visit as it makes me feel dirty but whenever I’ve looked there’s a pile on the sheep thread, with 1 occasional Rams visitor. Never seen reference on any threads I’ve been pointed towards, as having posters with a Rams bias.

You won’t find them. Pretty sure @Boycie has a ban from there on his CV.

Probably deserved, but I’ve been over a few times for a look and finding an away fan on there is like rocking horse poo.

The way these 2 over here are bleating makes me think they are closet Rams which is why they are so upset.