Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

1 minute ago, David said:

You won’t find them. Pretty sure @Boycie has a ban from there on his CV.

Probably deserved, but I’ve been over a few times for a look and finding an away fan on there is like rocking horse poo.

The way these 2 over here are bleating makes me think they are closet Rams which is why they are so upset.

The power of the dark side is strong. 

There is good in them though, you can feel it, sticking around here is weakening their resolve, the longer they stay, the more they love us. Cast them into the wilderness and life would be bleak.

We can still turn them ?

18 minutes ago, David said:

Probably deserved, but I’ve been over a few times for a look and finding an away fan on there is like rocking horse poo.

The way these 2 over here are bleating makes me think they are closet Rams which is why they are so upset.

How dare you! I’m not banned on there, I’m Sir Boycie on the LTLF thread.

They love me on there, watch em deny it.

1 hour ago, David said:

It's going to be hard for them. Coming out to their forest bretheren, who might not be as enlightened as this forum, must be a daunting prospect. It's going to take time for them to accept it, even in themselves, and we should be surportive.

The best thing will be to allow them to live amongst us, as rams fans. Perhaps some sort of code where all their posts outside of this thread have the user names "Fleecey_tiger" and "New_dawnie" just until they become comfrotable.

EDIT:

C'mon Bradford!

Just try it @Red_Dawn@eezzeetiger , it's a small step, but a vital one in coming to terms with your best life.

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

1 minute ago, Rev said:

I think the Forest lads on here are great, at least Dawnie and Tigger.

I'd trust them to hold up there side of a bet more than some others on here I could mention.

"Lads"?  "LADS"?

But... "Dawn"... "DAWN"!

Now I'm no sexpert, but I went to school with 3 Dawns, and not one of them took woodwork, or played for the school rugby team... despite one of them being very fit indeed!  ?

Nah... "Dawn"... "Lads"?

Can't see it, mesen!

Watch her deny it!  

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

"Lads"?  "LADS"?

But... "Dawn"... "DAWN"!

Now I'm no sexpert, but I went to school with 3 Dawns, and not one of them took woodwork, or played for the school rugby team... despite one of them being very fit indeed!  ?

Nah... "Dawn"... "Lads"?

Can't see it, mesen!

Watch her deny it!  

No I think you’re …….oh it doesn’t matter.

I think conratulations are in order for forest, who pulled of a remarkable upset by defeating Bradford in the league cup first round.

Despite the ref playing 8 minutes of stoppage time, they managed to not forest it all up and cling on for a change to progress.

The famous (after the biscuit) Gary Baldie will be taking no prisoners in his quest for the last pie tonight.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

No you didn't.

A little piece of me died when you welched, I'll be honest.

I'd not been so disappointed in a role model since Sir Jimmy turned out to be a wrong un.

It was to display a Forest badge as my profile pic, I initially took the P with broccoli but then had the Forest badge in my pic for a couple of weeks.

There was never a timeframe agreed despite what Dawny would tell you, there’s a screenshot somewhere of the tweet to confirm this.

7 minutes ago, David said:

It was to display a Forest badge as my profile pic, I initially took the P with broccoli but then had the Forest badge in my pic for a couple of weeks.

There was never a timeframe agreed despite what Dawny would tell you, there’s a screenshot somewhere of the tweet to confirm this.

You can tell yourself that fella, but deep down we all know the truth.

You join a long list of Welch's, alongside Irvine, Denise and Raquel.

16 hours ago, David said:

We back round to attendances already? It’s going to be a long season.

You've got to laugh really. The years of them having lower attendances, or a lower league position, and they switched the internet off in Nottingham. But the moment the reverse is true, up they pop.....

tenor-23.gif.0a34300fe5375185b548e848955454f1.gif

21 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

You've got to laugh really. The years of them having lower attendances, or a lower league position, and they switched the internet off in Nottingham. But the moment the reverse is true, up they pop.....

tenor-23.gif.0a34300fe5375185b548e848955454f1.gif

The likes of tiger and myself have been posting here 10 times longer than you..

If anyone is a johnny come lately, it aint us