The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

5 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Well Melvin, (and don’t try to kid us you or your minions don’t check this forum out) here is a snippet from another championship clubs forum.

TheReds

Members

Posted 4 hours ago

What was Morris' comments before the meeting?

A complete shambles of a club, but they are getting exactly what they deserve with what he has done over the past few years. How long before Rooney jumps ship?

That is the perception of Derby County Football Club from the outside. A lot of our fans think the same and I’m not here to argue with them I am here however to ask you to put your finely tuned Stradivarius away and spare us from the woe is me ********.

I find it galling that under your ownership of this club we have gone from having a lot to be admired, to, and I quote, “A complete shambles of a club” In other words a laughing stock. 

Bravo Melvin. ?

Dude - chill your boots

There's a good chance one of our former owners funded the club using money stolen from his companies employees pensions

Morris hasn't got us on a great state but he's far from our worst owner

19 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Well Melvin, (and don’t try to kid us you or your minions don’t check this forum out) here is a snippet from another championship clubs forum.

TheReds

Members

Posted 4 hours ago

What was Morris' comments before the meeting?

A complete shambles of a club, but they are getting exactly what they deserve with what he has done over the past few years. How long before Rooney jumps ship?

That is the perception of Derby County Football Club from the outside. A lot of our fans think the same and I’m not here to argue with them I am here however to ask you to put your finely tuned Stradivarius away and spare us from the woe is me ********.

I find it galling that under your ownership of this club we have gone from having a lot to be admired, to, and I quote, “A complete shambles of a club” In other words a laughing stock. 

Bravo Melvin. ?

Well yes, but fans of other clubs genuinely think we've tried to cheat our way past FFP committing heinous crimes against the spirit & integrity of the competition, so excuse me if, quite frankly, I couldn't really give a damn about their misinformed opinions.

Getting what we deserve? Yeah right.

Edited by Coconut

I’ve spoken to David, he’s done his report, sent it to the club to check it’s ok with them.

The clubs not managed to get it signed off yet. One can only assume that they have other pressing matters, players contracts etc if you read what Mr Nixon has said.

I’m assured that there is some further detail to what’s already been released by the Punjabi Rams and Jim Wheeler on Radio Derby.

I was worried that everyone was waiting with baited breath only for the exact info to be in David’s report that was already out there anyway.

Please try and see it from his side, he’s piggy in the middle, and wants to make sure everything is ok with what’s in his report.

As far as I’m aware, due to David having to leave just before the end to catch the last train he missed an agreement to let Jim Wheeler do a piece to RD this morning.

But, that’s not what we go to the charter meetings for. We go to ask questions and to report to our members, not be a face to a joint statement. 

David never put our name to a recent open letter to the club, and will never do so.

So please be patient, the timescale is out his hands, and he’s getting grief left right and centre on Social Media. In my opinion non of the other groups who were there are.  But that comes with us being the biggest group of Derby County supporters on the internet.

He’s losing his hair, what he has got doesn’t want turning grey.

8 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Dude - chill your boots

There's a good chance one of our former owners funded the club using money stolen from his companies employees pensions

Morris hasn't got us on a great state but he's far from our worst owner

To be honest, by that stage he'd abandoned us and was using that money to sign Lineker for Spurs via a loan prior to trying to buy them.  

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’ve spoken to David, he’s done his report, sent it to the club to check it’s ok with them.

The clubs not managed to get it signed off yet. One can only assume that they have other pressing matters, players contracts etc if you read what Mr Nixon has said.

I’m assured that there is some further detail to what’s already been released by the Punjabi Rams and Jim Wheeler on Radio Derby.

I was worried that everyone was waiting with baited breath only for the exact info to be in David’s report that was already out there anyway.

Please try and see it from his side, he’s piggy in the middle, and wants to make sure everything is ok with what’s in his report.

As far as I’m aware, due to David having to leave just before the end to catch the last train he missed an agreement to let Jim Wheeler do a piece to RD this morning.

But, that’s not what we go to the charter meetings for. We go to ask questions and to report to our members, not be a face to a joint statement. 

David never put our name to a recent open letter to the club, and will never do so.

So please be patient, the timescale is out his hands, and he’s getting grief left right and centre on Social Media. In my opinion non of the other groups who were there are.  But that comes with us being the biggest group of Derby County supporters on the internet.

What a sensible forum leader we have. Well done David.

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

TBF I think most of the posts about David were said in good humour and the delay to check with the club shows what an honourable guy he is.  I will be interested to see if there is much more we learn from a detailed review.

@David we salute you 

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Isn’t there a slight irony that the club is now sitting on something that was also the complete opposite of what the club was trying to do (albeit badly) in the first place - be more transparent?

15 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yet the EFL and the Club came to an agreement to let us sign Marshall, Byrne, te Wierik, Jozwiak Ibe, Kazim and registered Rooney within that time period.

Ok 20 months was an exaggeration but how long has this club been under embargo whilst this rumbled on?

im just saying it’s gone on for months and months and months so while I hope we can pull out a Miracle in the next 16 hours I’m sadly pretty sceptical that we will 

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Did they say give us 48 hrs ? 

sorry couldn’t resist 

5 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Ok 20 months was an exaggeration but how long has this club been under embargo whilst this rumbled on?

im just saying it’s gone on for months and months and months so while I hope we can pull out a Miracle in the next 16 hours I’m sadly pretty sceptical that we will 

The EFL eased restrictions of our embargo last summer to allow us to pay fees for Byrne and Jozwiak. Wages still had to be within limits, as they were for our other summer signings.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The EFL eased restrictions of our embargo last summer to allow us to pay fees for Byrne and Jozwiak. Wages still had to be within limits, as they were for our other summer signings.

Do u think we’ll be allowed the same treatment tomorrow or at any point in this window ? Or are we too far down the naughty step 

assuming we don’t file any accounts 

I still keep seeing that statement well the efl put out after we only got the the 100k fine 

with regret I think it was .. duckers

Edited by NottsRam77

9 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Isn’t there a slight irony that the club is now sitting on something that was also the complete opposite of what the club was trying to do (albeit badly) in the first place - be more transparent?

As far as the club knew, Jim Wheeler was doing the press release. Nobody told David this, and if they had, he would of still done what he’s done. 
He was there to report back to you lot, not stand behind the Ramstrust.

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Do u think we’ll be allowed the same treatment tomorrow or at any point in this window ? Or are we too far down the naughty step 

assuming we don’t file any accounts 

If not,then no,I would doubt it.

Why would they,they,in their own eyes,would look weak.

We are going to have to make the best of what we have.

If we can survive without assistance from the efl that would be the best two finger salute we could give and Rooney's best chance to prove himself as a manager.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

9 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I don’t blame David one bit, but yeah to go to a meeting as a supporter’s representative, to hear things (most of which might be covered by NDA) which he can filter, and then report back to the supporter’s group, subject to the club first overviewing and approving what he is going to report, must be the most stupid communication process you could actually imagine.