Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

11 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I thought Allsopp had a quiet word in his ear, so we could get reorganised and not throw away the point we had earnt in the dying minute, game management etc.

Looked like his elbow.. which can click back into place straightaway. Hope so.

So so important that we get Bielik back fit. Our best player by quite a margin, even though he clearly wasn't fully match fit or match sharp earlier, you can see he has more time on the ball than other players and just has that touch of class. Absolute monster of a midfielder. 

Also scorer of the best last gasp goal I've ever seen. 

2 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

agree it looks like the injury happens when he pushes himself up with his right arm. But for that to cause a dislocation, or any injury,  is really weird

Wish people would stop blaming players in the goal celebration 

Maybe it's a brilliant strategy.  The club will have public liability insurance. If one of its employees does something which causes financial harm, the insurance should pay out. If one of our players has put Beilik out for the season, we're bound to get relegated - that's got to be worth a claim for about £70m.

Edited by CornwallRam

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'm sitting in the Malard now waiting for my date(Lady)to turn up, She's 30 mins late, I bet she's gone to the Merlin

Is she your bird?  Can't you tweet her, to find out where she is?  When she turns up, just say "Where've you been, duck?"

Oh... and don't order the chicken!  

etc... etc...

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Is she your bird?  Can't you tweet her, to find out where she is?  When she turns up, just say "Where've you been, duck?"

Oh... and don't order the chicken! 

I asked her out for a Lark, Went for our 1st date last week, She loves to drink Wild Turkey and after a few she kept repeating her words just like a Parrot, She then goes to the toilet and I started to laugh as she walks like a Penguin the ones with Pidgeon toes, Back in 30 seconds, Wow I said you were Swift, Yes she said standing there Puffin, I pinched a couple of her chips...she noticed...eyes like a Hawk she has, We get in the taxi to her place, I said...will we be going to bed together, Yes she said...I Swallow

2 hours ago, IslandExile said:

True. I nearly fell off the sofa during mine.

Should I put a claim in? Err, perhaps not, eh.

You'll be in line behind Gibbo. He's dislocated multiple fingers typing furious emails to the EFL lambasting them for.... 

-adding on 6 mins when the ref was briefed using footage of that ref in afcon

- not using Var to disallow the goal

- not sending Bielik off for dangerous play

-not awarding a free kick to Birmingham when mengis hand was flagrantly shoved into the ball in the penalty area..... ?

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

You'll be in line behind Gibbo. He's dislocated multiple fingers typing furious emails to the EFL lambasting them for.... 

-adding on 6 mins when the ref was briefed using footage of that ref in afcon

- not using Var to disallow the goal

- not sending Bielik off for dangerous play

-not awarding a free kick to Birmingham when mengis hand was flagrantly shoved into the ball in the penalty area..... ?

Time added on by Ref for blatant timewasting,their keeperwas booked for timewasting.