2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

My best friend been teasing me he was going buy me the pink kit he knows how I feel about it. I told him at the time it would go in the bin.

Was for a very good cause that pink kit, I know it’s not your favourite colour but £5 of every shirt went to charity.

I’ve got 2 of them due to weight gain ?

On 21/06/2021 at 08:35, StarterForTen said:

A friend of mine who works with Umbro - the one who told me about the pink last year - has mentioned that the home kit has blue in it this year. He was very cagey, so no further details other that, but could it be back to blue shorts?

Yes to blue ?

If only someone created a book compiling the history of Derby County kits, could do a count to see how many kits had blue shorts, how many had black.

That way we could see which we have worn the most and become the undisputed colour of Derby County! 

18 minutes ago, David said:

If only someone created a book compiling the history of Derby County kits, could do a count to see how many kits had blue shorts, how many had black.

That way we could see which we have worn the most and become the undisputed colour of Derby County! 

Or we could count the number of top division championships we won in each colour.

#knowyourclubshistory

29 minutes ago, David said:

Marvellous idea @David ? just had a quick look and somebody has already done it ! Looks like a quality production, full of insight and the answer to that age old question !

grab a copy whilst sill at Father’s Day promotional price of £12.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1727616618 Or the club shop !

41 minutes ago, David said:

Then someone who is brighter than me could work out the points per game in blue shorts and black shorts. 

Although (at the risk of sounding a bit Gumpish) the blue shorts are 2-0 ahead in the being Champions of England count. 

We're in the poo, it's time for blue!