2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope it is I like very very much so much nicer than that awful pink kit.

To be fair though B4, you seem to have such an irrational hatred of pink, I reckon you’d like any colour and style more. Heaven forbid, even red.

On 26/06/2021 at 14:23, DJAY said:

image.png.bf9bfe154a9436d819b0fbe86841a3ab.png

The 20/21 Hearts Kit unfortunately

It seems Hearts are using the same template from two years ago where we had jazzy sleeves. I think we're a "Tier 1" team for Umbro, where we get new designs first. Hearts seems to be a lower tier where they get old templates so unfortunately I don't think we'll get something this nice.

38 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

50 years since our first league championship win? Surely this would do as a home shirt with red numbers on the back and some sort of lettering 'League Champions 1971-72' around the Ram? All for the light blue charity away kit if that happens.

image.thumb.png.e3c20a403f5053c475baa4a5eff1bf90.png

Nice idea for the anniversary but I can just imagine the incoming “living in the post” comments.

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

To be fair though B4, you seem to have such an irrational hatred of pink, I reckon you’d like any colour and style more. Heaven forbid, even red.

Not red even I hate that colour also.