2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Jubbs said:

The away fixtures on the list are in blue. Now it could be random but the colour choice makes me lean towards the away kit is going to be blue.

image.png.385f301baf31cb2a523c82cf0a234cf7.png

Usually a good indicator. Have always done it in recent seasons so see no reason for them to stop now!

2 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Usually a good indicator. Have always done it in recent seasons so see no reason for them to stop now!

That Blue looks reminiscent of the trim colour from the recent Bukta kit they've re released.... Would have to say love it if it was based on those kits 

On 24/06/2021 at 16:35, Jubbs said:

Just had a look, we've done it the past 4 seasons now so I'm pretty much certain it'll be that light blue colour, or at least have that colour somewhere on it.

I think they said we'd be doing another charity kit this year. Could be for prostate cancer instead of breast cancer this time.

20 minutes ago, DJAY said:

image.png.bf9bfe154a9436d819b0fbe86841a3ab.png

The 20/21 Hearts Kit unfortunately

Doesn't necessarily mean we won't have the same template. That is one ugly kit though, so I've got my fingers crossed that ours is nothing like that.

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Mock up based off Hearts home shirt unveiled today...

Screenshot_20210702-170701_Twitter.jpg

Its like a crap version of the glorious puma kits we had in the 90s. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the next in the line of umbros boring kits

3 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

I quite like that although the tease on the website would suggest that it also has a black band at the bottom on the back.... So maybe a different template? 

Ignore me, the tease on the Telegraphs website is from the kit in 18-19, why would you do that? Let's put a tease on for a kit that's been released already..... 

That site gets worse

On 26/06/2021 at 14:46, GenBr said:

I think they said we'd be doing another charity kit this year. Could be for prostate cancer instead of breast cancer this time.

Doesn't necessarily mean we won't have the same template. That is one ugly kit though, so I've got my fingers crossed that ours is nothing like that.

On 02/07/2021 at 18:37, EnigmaRam said:

Do I not like that 

I do like look cool