The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

On 08/07/2021 at 13:49, Angry Ram said:

Fingers crossed I might be okay for a final ticket. Only about 200 travel club members will miss out. Just got to be quick on the draw when needed. 

Not looking good.. Still no access code from UEFA, bar stewards.

Pees me off when you see them going for fortunes elsewhere. Criminal.

Edited by Angry Ram

14 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Jenas and Dixon are awful, Mowbray slightly better than Matterface and no adverts swings it to the beeb

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Channel 4 Saturday 10th July at 5.40

The World Cup final 1966.

If you've never seen the whole match before then get yersen comfy with a beer or two and watch it. That'll get you in the mood for Sunday, its an absolutely brilliant game of football.

I wonder who wins?

41 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Is she the woman who sounds like Glenn Hoddle on steroids? 

This is the lady, she works for Sky though so won’t feature on the terrestrial networks. She’s quite knowledgeable and enthusiastic but she’s like nails down a blackboard for me. 

spacer.png

For the country that invented the game and codified it, 1 WC is not a good show, especially when you compare to european club trophies where England teams as a whole are way out in front.

I bloody hope your lot win tomorrow, time to add a tropy. All lined up nicely, easy run in, all games bar one at home, 5 subs and you got the best bench to choose from, talented players. It's your time.

As i always say football matters in this country more than anywhere else.

my friends back home always ask about football in this country and when I say to them that an average team like ours has average attendance of 25k, take 5000 away to some god forsaken place in winter, they struggle to understand.

When i told a Real Madrid ST holder moaning about the price that It was on a par with ours and we have Johnny Russell on the wing, not Ronaldo, he also struggled to understand. 

Been a rubbish 18 months, the other opium of the people has been taken away, a win tomorrow  would really lift the spirit of the country.

Oh and i want an extra bank holiday!

Edited by EtoileSportiveDeDerby