Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

7 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Awful stuff. Could be the end of DCFC and Morris will be to blame. 
Really depressing time. ?

I believe that Mel tried to do what he thought was best, but it's looking very likely that he will walk away leaving the club in a far worse state than an actual bunch of criminal conmen did...and it's cost him £200m. 

Will doing a Ratner be renamed doing a Mel?

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

I believe that Mel tried to do what he thought was best, but it's looking very likely that he will walk away leaving the club in a far worse state than an actual bunch of criminal conmen did...and it's cost him £200m. 

Will doing a Ratner be renamed doing a Mel?

Mel hasn’t tried to ruin the club, but he is guilty of financial mis management.... but this scenario where he has put us into administration and washing his hands of us is exactly what you say, as a conman would do. He should be paying the debts. There should be a banner made stuck on pride park stadium that reads in big, pay the debts Mel. He racked them up through his decisions at the club. He may have well put a lot of money in previously but it was Mel Morris‘ decision to become the owner and sign off on big money deals. 

On 20/09/2021 at 11:46, Ambitious said:

If that's the case then surely liquidate the club and start again?

I'd imagine there is a bigger apatite from fans over a new phoenix club than there would be for the above scenario. It's not even remotely close for me. Hit the reset button and start again for me. 

Have you actually done any research into exactly what level of football you'd be watching with a phoenix club?

Bury's new club have started off in the North West Counties Football League Division One North, from what I can gather (although it can get a bit confusing) to work their way back up they'd have to progress as follows:

North West Counties Football League Division One North (same level as Ripley Town FC)
North West Counties Football League Premier Division (same level as Heanor Town - who's reserves are, I think, in the league we'd be in!)
Northern Premier League West Division (same level as Belper, Ilkeston Town)
Northern Premier League Premier - (same level as Mickleover, Matlock)
National League North
National League
League Two
League One

7 promotions needed for them, 8 for us and there's no guarantee that they'd come easy

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

The pies At Matlock are quite good I’m sure they would welcome you

Now I've looked into it, the thought travelling Derby supporters going to to Matlock to sample one of those pies is looking, well, ambitious!

Edited by Coconut's Beard

26 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

That’s an awful lot of dead rubbers this season isn’t it 

21 minutes ago, nottingram said:

2/3 relegation places sorted due to off field rubbish. The beautiful game.

September people what with Derby, Reading, Parachute payment  Bournemouth and Fulham  the season is officially over !