Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

2 minutes ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

quick take a screenshot of the league table! we might never be so high again!

It’s a bloody crying shame. I really don’t think Rooney deserves this on top of everything else he’s had to deal with. 

Thankfully, it won’t be a shock to him, he was as aware as us it was coming and he was quite philosophical and composed about it. 

I just think the bloke deserves a break.

Unless something dramatic happens in the coming days, it's looking more and more like it's liquidation. 

So it'll have be a new club formed by the fans, possibly called Derby City FC. They could try getting Bradley Johnson to play for them, as he appeared keen to play for Derby City a few years ago.

Maybe ground sharing with Mickleover Sports, I'm sure they'd get a favourably rental rate to play at the Don Amott stadium.  While hopefully starting life no lower than the thirteenth tier of the football league, the Midlands Regional Alliance Premier Division or whatever it's called.

1 minute ago, 1of4 said:

Unless something dramatic happens in the coming days, it's looking more and more like it's liquidation. 

So it'll have be a new club formed by the fans, possibly called Derby City FC. They could try getting Bradley Johnson to play for them, as he appeared keen to play for Derby City a few years ago.

Maybe ground sharing with Mickleover Sports, I'm sure they'd get a favourably rental rate to play at the Don Amott stadium.  While hopefully starting life no lower than the thirteenth tier of the football league, the Midlands Regional Alliance Premier Division or whatever it's called.

2FFD829D-C244-4B9F-B061-EC01B61BDCD8.gif

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I would die if this goes bust only thing I look forward too and not had best of news from neve nurse person.

Don’t worry B4 things will turn out well in the end. We need your positivity to keep us all going. I really think we could claw our way up the league by the season end. It all depends on what little extras the EFL wish to come up with.

I'm still laughing at the 1 minute, maybe a 1 minute and a few seconds coverage we got on Saturday's BBC Football Focus about going into Administration at the back end of the programme.

Sums up modern day football, the need, the greed and all the attention on the Premiership teams and us just been an after thought, one of the founder members of the football league possibly going to the wall and we still don't get a sniff.........

.............the shocking thing is, they don't even want the likes of us in their high and mighty Premier League, and our desperation to get there has possibly killed us.

Two things

1) what’s happened to the money from Bogle, Lowe, Delap, Gordon and the other youngsters? That should have equated to a tidy sum, that wouldn’t have stopped the current predicament but everything reads like that money simply hasn’t existed.

2) after reading the athletic article it can make everything feel like the worst case scenario is the most likely outcome. I get the impression though that anybody who comes in would need to pay off the Dell loan to buy the club. Then after that it’s about creating a business plan (I think HMRC would enter a financial plan of some sort). I mean we are essentially buggered for the foreseeable future and I’d expect a fire sale of players with or without new owners, but I don’t think it means liquidation just yet. I can see the possibility that someone pays £20 mill, enters a business plan, gets the club on a more even footing over 4/5 years and pay off the debts. Then they’d have a good chance of making a tidy profit on the investment.

The club has a lot that will attract investors, it’s daft but even things like RamsTV would be an attractive proposition and will see that they could make more out of it. Not forgetting the Rooney name, the fanbase and even location will all go in Derbys favour. It just needs someone who understands it’ll be a slow build.

Realised I’ve written all this without considering the stadium but can’t be bothered to write it again. I’ll just presume someone local will get the option of buying it at a reduced rate then enter the boardroom after that? 

13 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Don’t worry B4 things will turn out well in the end. We need your positivity to keep us all going. I really think we could claw our way up the league by the season end. It all depends on what little extras the EFL wish to come up with.

Rather hard to hear when been told it could be my emotions causing neve dammage I got to see a shrink to see if it is that and it is not nrothing else they can do for me.

I need this club more than anything we got to be taken over.

Well at least sky sports will take a huge hit when we eventually get shafted - lots of cancellations at that time I suspect in this area

talking of sky sports we have been their bread and butter for the last 8 or 9 years what on earth are they going to do without us?

league one/ third division is really taking on the graveyard of major football clubs ( if we make it there) 

Edited by Sparkle