Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

The only thing that's the problem is the Premier League. It doesn't matter who's running the EFL. The PL have all the power and money, and it's up to them if they want to share it, but why would they? They've made it almost impossible to compete with the parachute payment clubs for the top 2 spots without cheating in some way. The PL creates and encourages so much nastiness and selfishness. Clubs are so selfish these days, they don't care about or view football as a wider family where all clubs benefit each others experience. It saddens me to see a lot of Forest fans seeming to enjoy the thought of Derby disappearing altogether. I'd hate it if Forest were in this position as it would make football less enjoyable if they weren't here. 

I'm sure the money men behind the PL would probably be happy if they scrapped promotion/relegation all together and made the PL a closed shop. It's becoming more and more of a closed shop anyway with clubs like West Brom, Fulham and Norwich pretty much members of the PL anyway whether or not they're actually there or not, taking up 1 or 2 promotion spots every season. I honestly don't think Derby will ever get to the PL now. By the time we may have recovered from all this I think the PL will be closed. The sad thing is small clubs like Brighton, Crystal Palace, Man City, Watford and Bournemouth will be in it.

15 minutes ago, Rammed79 said:

I'm going to be making the most of this season I'm not so optimistic that we will exist next season I know other teams have gone the administration route before and survived for the better but does anyone know if they were facing the size of debt we are? 

I’m confident we’ll still exist next season but heaven what league we’ll be in or what players we’ll have. 

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I assumed @Unlucky Alfknows that (it’s such a well known phrase) and was making a bit of a joke.

the calm after a storm

"The period during which things improve after a difficult, chaotic, or stressful time. Yesterday was very hectic, but today I feel like I can finally breathe again. It's the calm after a storm"