Relegation watch

Spanish

Despite our form being dreadful, survival still looks a distinct possibility. If Rotherham get more than 6 points from their 4 matches they deserve to stay up. 

If we could steal a win at Swansea it would relegate Wednesday regardless of what they do and as per my first point if Rotherham stay up they will totally deserve it. 

Cooper had said that they will be resting a couple of players so just need our lot to put 1 big effort in.

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Basically we need Rovrum to lose three out of four and Wendies to lose one out of two games. Any chance of us getting any more points looks slim at best.

That could happen. Nobody at the bottom look like picking up points.

Sheff Wed cannot lose another game of football if they want to survive, they know they will have to beat us on the final day no matter what. And knowing Wednesday fans, they think it's seriously unlikely. They've been crap all season, no fight, no passion, no bottle. Basically all the things we've been saying about Derby recently.

Rotherham can only lose 2 out of their 4 games if they want to stay up. At the moment they don't look like winning any. 

Derby really are in the driving seat. We're in the best position by some way actually. As I said in the other thread, we're in a better position than we were at the weekend. A game further on and nobody picked up any more points. It is possible that we survive on 43. But in my opinion, all we have to do is win one more game of football and that would see us safe. Even just one point could do it.

That precious result has looked unlikely recently, but don't give up yet. This is Derby County we're talking about. 

7 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Sheff Wed cannot lose another game of football if they want to survive, they know they will have to beat us on the final day no matter what. And knowing Wednesday fans, they think it's seriously unlikely. They've been crap all season, no fight, no passion, no bottle. Basically all the things we've been saying about Derby recently.

Rotherham can only lose 2 out of their 4 games if they want to stay up. At the moment they don't look like winning any. 

Derby really are in the driving seat. We're in the best position by some way actually. As I said in the other thread, we're in a better position than we were at the weekend. A game further on and nobody picked up any more points. It is possible that we survive on 43. But in my opinion, all we have to do is win one more game of football and that would see us safe. Even just one point could do it.

That precious result has looked unlikely recently, but don't give up yet. This is Derby County we're talking about. 

I wouldn’t necessarily say we are now better off. We had the easiest game on paper over the weekend, at home against another struggler and failed to capitalise at all. It was our big chance to move clear and we didn’t take it. The reverse happens next weekend when it looks like we clearly have the toughest game, with the other two likely to close the gap. Fingers crossed Blackburn and Florist (and Brentford tomorrow) help us get out of jail....

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

I wouldn’t necessarily say we are now better off. We had the easiest game on paper over the weekend, at home against another struggler and failed to capitalise at all. It was our big chance to move clear and we didn’t take it. The reverse happens next weekend when it looks like we clearly have the toughest game, with the other two likely to close the gap. Fingers crossed Blackburn and Florist (and Brentford tomorrow) help us get out of jail....

You're right, Birmingham was our opportunity to pull clear and we blew it. But I still maintain that we are better off. The gaps are the same but the number of games for teams to catch up has reduced. 

We can still do this.

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

You're right, Birmingham was our opportunity to pull clear and we blew it. But I still maintain that we are better off. The gaps are the same but the number of games for teams to catch up has reduced. 

We can still do this.

Mmmmm, depends on how you look at it ?

14 hours ago, Mckram said:

Wednesday will get something against Forest.

Look at their head to head and Forest do not come off good. I think in the last 12 Wednesday have won 9, lost 2 and drawn 1.

Best we can hope for is that Forest scrape out a draw but they’ll have absolute zero motivation to do us any favours.  

Do people honestly think that the forest players give the slightest crap about us.? And that they won’t try because It will be worse for us if they lose...? Give me a break, this might be the case if the team was full of Trent end season ticket holders from Strelley but it’s not; they are just normal professionals doing their job. 
mid they lose It is because they are poo nothing else. 
(for what It is worth I think they will beat Wednesday easily and then they will be down) 

2 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Despite our form being dreadful, survival still looks a distinct possibility. If Rotherham get more than 6 points from their 4 matches they deserve to stay up. 

If we could steal a win at Swansea it would relegate Wednesday regardless of what they do and as per my first point if Rotherham stay up they will totally deserve it. 

Cooper had said that they will be resting a couple of players so just need our lot to put 1 big effort in.

Exactly. I just can't see they will get the points required. Much rather have those 4 pts in the bag than 2 games in hand.

3 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Rovrum only need four points to survive if we get no more points. I think that they will get 4 or 5 more points.