New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

13 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Yesterday was International Women's Day apparently. With no sense of irony Screwfix sent me the daily deal post: "20% off Women's Workware!".

At least today I don't have to get my own breakfast.

The Memsahib said that yesterday was International Women's Day and I fell for it, asking her when International Men's Day was.

"All the others" was the reply.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

The Memsahib said that yesterday was International Women's Day and I fell for it, asking her when International Men's Day was.

"All the others" was the reply.

November 19th is our turn apparently. 

5 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

30th in ours

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Nov 19 is also World Toilet Day.

6 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

February 29th in our house.

5 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

30th in ours

10th March in ou...

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

And don't wear a half-and-half scarf against Peterborough.  Nobody wants to advertise that they are a Posh C***!  

Oh, I think even a Derby split one wouldn't be ideal if the T at the other end is hidden "he Rams C**t"

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Not hysterically funny but it made me smile and I'm sure @Carl Sagan will like it. image.thumb.png.ce0580ed1cfa803b23246e706f3c5907.png

Wonderful! They filmed the Cosmos scene where he says this in my college. And in about three weeks I shall actually be sitting in his office in Cornell - perhaps I should bring an apple pie for the current incumbent?

On 16/03/2024 at 11:40, Carl Sagan said:

Wonderful! They filmed the Cosmos scene where he says this in my college. And in about three weeks I shall actually be sitting in his office in Cornell - perhaps I should bring an apple pie for the current incumbent?

I’ve often wondered about the apple pie statement, if, after inventing the universe, would you also have to somehow reinstate your desire for apple pie.

a complicated problem 😂😂😂