Bristol City (H) - Match Thread

24 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

This was the game I had pencilled in for our early season trip up from Cornwall. Then my brother decided to visit us instead!  

So of course it’s our best performance and biggest win in months!

Absolutely thrilled for Warne, the players and everyone associated with the club, but especially for @Chris_Martin and @DCFC Kicks.

They always said Warne would come good and turn us into the Brazil of the Championship, didn’t they?

I think those 2 or 1 are still trying to get over a 5-0 win for the mighty Rams against little notts forrest, Craig Bryson hatrick. 😁

14 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

What was he even arguing for there? 

Made himself look a complete tool from start to finish today

Think he wanted offside for a player in front of the keeper - he was in his line of sight and at the time thought the ref might  give it because he seemed to be talking to the lino on his mic but the replay showed they had a man playing him on.  

In a weird way the thing that made me happiest was seeing Cash back on form. He made a huge difference in the second half .. bashing his way through the press and timing his tackles as we all know he can do but hadn’t been.

Kenzo is a delight, touch, pass, look for the return, switch it, shoot. Brilliant performance. Elder lacks pace/acceleration but makes up for it with nous and good positioning. He had an excellent game. 

It’s rare that I don’t have an angle to spout forth but everyone else has covered it .. Such an enjoyable game, Goals, good football and a group of men who are all on the same team .. which with patience is going to improve. 

This guys is why you need patience. I note the antis are absent tonight but just in case they are lurking. 

We won’t finish last, we won’t be relegated, we weren’t lucky and large helping of “Warne Ball” was consumed with relish by 29,000 supporters.