Vs Chesterfield (H) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I remember tomori at Leeds and thought by god he’s awful. Turned into one my favourite derby players since I started going to game is 1996 

He clearly had ability, but was all over the place positionally for much of the first part of that season, Bogle too.

I honestly think Keogh played his best football for us during that period because he was covering both of their development. Tomori turned into a different beast towards the end of the season, I’m sure Ozoh will do the same but the teething problems are going to be evident. He’s just turned 18 hasn’t he? 

Just now, Gritstone Ram said:

Get notifications of DCFC app and you’ll find out when we score a minute before we actually do score.

I still haven't seen our winner yet.  🙄

Despite watching live on my newly purchased "12month sky sports subscription brought to you by NOWTV",  I missed it, as I was busy checking a new notification from my DCFC app!

🤣

Ooh... eyup... highlights coming on... shush... 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Deserved to win - young Brown showed enough to me keep him here as we can have 9 subs and he is different from the others 

Lovely touch to Tommo for the first. Not much came his way, lots of over hit, miss hit crosses. The one pass through the middle he got wrong, but other than that he had a good game.

We’re in next round youth!

The Round Two draw of the Carabao Cup will take place live on Sky Sports following the conclusion of Leeds United v Middlesborough on Wednesday 14 August.

Sky Sports’ Carabao Cup presenter Caroline Barker will host the draw that sees Burnley, Luton Town and the 13 Premier League Clubs not participating in European competitions enter the competition at this stage. The Carabao Cup remains regionalised in the early rounds with the draw split into a southern and northern section until Round Three.

6 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Improved performance albeit against weaker opponents. Brown with more composure could have had 3. Liked the look of Dobra, good attacking midfield option.

Shame he doesn't play for us