David Ozoh - Signed on season long loan

Nuwtfly

Derby win Ozoh race

By Alan Nixon

Derby County have won the race for Crystal Palace’s young midfield eventual David Ozoh.

The Rans will take Ozoh on loan for the season after putting the best proposal to the Eagles for their home grown player

Ozoh was also wanted by Luton who even considered a big, but Derby persuaded the player and Palace that they are the best current option.

From what I’ve read about him, I’m actually pretty excited about this one. Featured 9 times for Palace in the PL last season, albeit mostly cameos, but he did get 56 minutes at Man City when they drew 2-2.

I think a midfield 3 of Kenzo, Ebou & Ozoh would provide really good balance. If we go with a two then again we have good depth with different choices. I think Osborn will be used more as a LWB, but he again offers us something different. The midfield needed a lot of work obviously after the departures, but I’m happy with the work that’s been done so far.

Great news if true, bags of potential 🙂

Anyone know if Crystal Palace have any other midfielders they want to get rid of? Maybe late 20s in the final year of their contract 😛 

5 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Do we think we have got him in part by agreeing a deal on the Ebiowei compensation? Or was that settled ages ago?

I thought Ebiowei was signing and moving in with his previous landlady 🤔

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I’m delighted with this signing like all the others on here who hadn’t got a bloody clue who he was only one week ago.

You’ll soon be chanting his name from the terraces 😊

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Derby win Ozoh race

By Alan Nixon

Derby County have won the race for Crystal Palace’s young midfield eventual David Ozoh.

The Rans will take Ozoh on loan for the season after putting the best proposal to the Eagles for their home grown player

Ozoh was also wanted by Luton who even considered a big, but Derby persuaded the player and Palace that they are the best current option.

I know that Cockerney speak is another language, but surely google translate can do better than that!