Trump

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

How on earth there was no security on that roof? This reeks to high heaven. People saw that gunman on the roof minutes before the shooting and reported it to the police.

I will let this one go until we reach the stage of discussing his past Presidency, potentially future Presidency, better or worse option than Biden and the general left v right nonsense.

This topic is to go no further than the shooting at the rally in Pennsylvania.

Remember this is a politics free forum.

38 minutes ago, Cisse said:

How on earth there was no security on that roof? This reeks to high heaven. People saw that gunman on the roof minutes before the shooting and reported it to the police.

How do you know that wasn't part of the security detail?

Edited by Grumpy Git

When shots ring out the secret service takes charge, the training kicks in based on strict protocol, target is pulled down, covered by bodies and gotten out of there at maximum speed.  Instead they raise Trump up exposing his head again and allow him to fist pump the air under the flag.

Edited by ramit
typo

16 minutes ago, ramit said:

When shots ring out the secret service takes charge, the training kicks in based on strict protocol, target is pulled down, covered by bodies and gotten out of there at maximum speed.  Instead they raise Trump up exposing his head again and allow him to fist pump the air under the flag.

You clearly hear one Secret Service person say the shooters are down. 

I've no idea if the protocol differs for an ex-President, and it does seem weird. 

But with 3 people dead, I suspect this isn't some elaborate hoax or ruse. 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Deserve what? To win the presidency off the back of a convenient “assassination attempt”. I agree. 

Are you mad?

How would trump set up an incident where a bullet missed killing him by a hairs breadth,taking off part of his ear instead and a member of the crowd was killed by the shooters fire?

The guy was using a M4 variant,not a sniper rifle so accuracy to that level,even if the suggestion wasn't so ludicrous,just wouldn't be remotely possible 

Ridiculous mate.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong