Transfer rumours

4 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Kenny Miller?

Kenny miller in the prem compared to a kenny in miller in the champ would probably have been 2 different kenny millers. Also to get 4 goals in the prem with that service around him id say he is a success

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I have zero contacts inside the club and no ITK knowledge, but even I could tell you that we need a striker and to close a couple deals.

I should start putting that kind of stuff on Patreon for Ā£2 a pop.

The bit I don't understand is why people are bothered by it. This thread literally exists because people want to read rumours. Nixon provides them with more credibility than the layman and some folk lose their minds. He's not professing to know every tiny detail, just putting tidbits of info out there we wouldn't normally have?

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I have zero contacts inside the club and no ITK knowledge, but even I could tell you that we need a striker and to close a couple deals.

You just need to be a little less specific

ie perhaps we need a striker and we might close a few deals šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

52 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Iā€™m getting clogs, red lights and a name, bless you Sam, B..O..D..D..E, more in the paper tomorrow.

IMG_1043.gif

3 hours ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

I'm not sure Lallana would have done too much for us. To me he feels like a championship Hourihane based on CH last season.

He'll mostly be coaching at Southampton.