UEFA Euro 2024 Thread

Day

I'd love to see some stats which shows our chances created per minute with and without Cole Palmer. We look such a better side with him in the team.

Let's hope Southgate using this as the penny that finally drops.

This team still has a chance of winning the tournament. But it's going to need Southgate to pick the best team, not the best players. Against the Swiss or Holland, his starting team limps out.

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Good evening.

Now you've made yourself look stupid is there any chance of us enjoying a period of you staying really quiet?

Thought not.

I haven’t made myself look stupid. Southgate was dug out of an absolutely atrocious managerial performance by two world class players. There is no defending him tonight.

5 minutes ago, ramit said:

Congratulations England fans on a hard fought victory

Hard is not the right word Ramit...fcuking lucky more like, The luck started when we had a free kick their player saw an opportunity got the ball and missed a golden chance.

When we went 2-1 up we again revert to defend, We had yet another free kick on the halfway line...5 England players around the ball withing 30 seconds Slovakia are in our box...shocking play all round...lucky lucky lucky 🙄