Bolton sellout.

On 12/03/2024 at 12:29, ossieram said:

It maybe a bit harsh, but I get sick and tired of reading posts criticising our fans and asking for arrests or bans from people who have either never done anything wrong or are hypocrites.

I often read or hear people going on about the lack of atmosphere or comparing it to the intimidating atmosphere at the Baseball Ground,  yet they expect the people creating that atmosphere to be choirboys and not the lads who have been in the pub for a few hours who are the ones who really get the singing going.

I'm in D block and have dodged broken seats and bottles and am in no way calling for a return to the old days and have no problem with people being punished for breaking and throwing seats,  but it seems like we have some oversensitive souls who want people banned for bad language and not behaving in a proper manner.

Are they giving you day release for the game?  

On 12/03/2024 at 12:29, ossieram said:

It maybe a bit harsh, but I get sick and tired of reading posts criticising our fans and asking for arrests or bans from people who have either never done anything wrong or are hypocrites.

I often read or hear people going on about the lack of atmosphere or comparing it to the intimidating atmosphere at the Baseball Ground,  yet they expect the people creating that atmosphere to be choirboys and not the lads who have been in the pub for a few hours who are the ones who really get the singing going.

I'm in D block and have dodged broken seats and bottles and am in no way calling for a return to the old days and have no problem with people being punished for breaking and throwing seats,  but it seems like we have some oversensitive souls who want people banned for bad language and not behaving in a proper manner.

There's a difference between creating an atmosphere and being a knob.  Unfortunately we have a lot of fans who fail to know the difference. 

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Just watched the news, and the M25 is closed (between J10/11) for the weekend - first time since it was opened. Sorry lads, can’t make it. Give Warne a boo for me 😂🐑

Oxford has had terrible roadworks on the A34 for ages.........

.... about 35 years....🤣

10 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

Always bugs me as if we slip into the playoffs and get to Wembley they'll be first on the phone for a ticket. I really hope if that happens we have categories for seat distribution based on tickets bought as well as memberships acquired as opposed to merely doing Season Tickets and then a free for all. 

I would love to go tomorrow but can't. Should I by a ticket anyway and not go, then I might get a higher priority ticket for a potential playoff final? I will be "putting my hand" but not even able to see the game. This makes me much more of a real fan than those cheapskates who actually go to the game. @i-Ram get involved.

57 minutes ago, ossieram said:

And a hell of a lot who are up themselves. 

Could someone confirm if calling a rival fan attending a match with children a "padeo" is good old fashioned atmosphere or being a nob?

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

I would love to go tomorrow but can't. Should I by a ticket anyway and not go, then I might get a higher priority ticket for a potential playoff final? I will be "putting my hand" but not even able to see the game. This makes me much more of a real fan than those cheapskates who actually go to the game. @i-Ram get involved.

Nah you are alright mate. Going to put all my spare money in a tin. The 18th May will be soon upon us, and I need to save some money for a black market ticket in the Rams end. This of course assumes none of my online friends invite me along as a ‘plus one’. Up the Rams❤️

27 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Nah you are alright mate. Going to put all my spare money in a tin. The 18th May will be soon upon us, and I need to save some money for a black market ticket in the Rams end. This of course assumes none of my online friends invite me along as a ‘plus one’. Up the Rams❤️

You and me will be in club Wembley cheering the lads on as ever mate, ignore the haters.

26 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You and me will be in club Wembley cheering the lads on as ever mate, ignore the haters.

Won't need the play offs. Ill get you you a ticket for stoke away next season if they stay up. We'll make you an honorary member of the Utch massive.

3 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Could someone confirm if calling a rival fan attending a match with children a "padeo" is good old fashioned atmosphere or being a nob?

Is a padeo someone who plays that paddle tennis game like Dwight?

6 hours ago, ossieram said:

Yep.

Just wondering if the Dcfcfans elete could hand out a list of songs that they approve of outside the South stand before the match?

There is someone who sits in the west stand who literally gets really annoyed by the bad language and has threatened to report all and sundry to the authorities.  Much amusement is had watching his annoyance.  

2 hours ago, CBX1985 said:

There is someone who sits in the west stand who literally gets really annoyed by the bad language and has threatened to report all and sundry to the authorities.  Much amusement is had watching his annoyance.  

I'm glad you all find my stance amusing. You set of f*@#ing c#*ts. 😉

6 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Is a padeo someone who plays that paddle tennis game like Dwight?

No.

It's the area of each player's house which signifies if they are signing a new contract.

Edited by sage

10 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

It clearly depends on how many brain cells you have.