Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

3 hours ago, Crewton said:

Crowd-fund the B4 Memorial Seat? I'd contribute.

Seriously.  That was my first thought when I read @B4’s Sister's post early this morning.  

I wouldn't know where to start.  And I wouldn't know how to get such funds into our new sister's pocket.
But I do know how to donate. 
And I do know I'd feel much happier knowing this had happened, than the seat going to a stranger, or being left empty.

It's just too soon!

Not sure how "uncouth" this is, discussing in public, but sod it... Count me in, if it happens.

🐏

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Seriously.  That was my first thought when I read @B4’s Sister's post early this morning.  

I wouldn't know where to start.  And I wouldn't know how to get such funds into our new sister's pocket.
But I do know how to donate. 
And I do know I'd feel much happier knowing this had happened, than the seat going to a stranger, or being left empty.

It's just too soon!

Not sure how "uncouth" this is, discussing in public, but sod it... Count me in, if it happens.

🐏

I’m happy to contribute 

On 28/02/2024 at 16:04, Premier ram said:

Ok see ya.              Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Doesn’t hide the fact that many people feel the same way, the income generated from season ticket sales is so important to the club.

It says it in the name FOOTball and we haven’t seen much of it this season so far either this season or last season under PW.

14 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I’ll definitely be renewing, although I don’t like Warne nor the football we are playing, Derby are my club and I’ll support them for as long as I can afford it. I’m not interested in watching any other team whether it’s live or on television.

I can't speak for anyone else (apart from the masses i have spoken to who all say the same thing), but some like Warne, some don't, but no-one likes the brand of football he serves up, and i mean no-one!

I'll always be a Ram, but as my dad used to say, 'they never come to see me when i am bad'...makes me wonder as he had a season ticket for 50 years ( 1948-1998, Normanton Upper Row B seat 132)

3 minutes ago, valakari said:

I can't speak for anyone else (apart from the masses i have spoken to who all say the same thing), but some like Warne, some don't, but no-one likes the brand of football he serves up, and i mean no-one!

I'll always be a Ram, but as my dad used to say, 'they never come to see me when i am bad'...makes me wonder as he had a season ticket for 50 years ( 1948-1998, Normanton Upper Row B seat 132)

It's a habit, A ritual, A social outing, A love affair with something that's either been passed down by your parents or you just liked Derby County so supported them.

I've mates that still go, 55+ years and all ST holders, For them now...Win-lose or draw it's no big deal, They're back in the boozer 30mins after the game talk about what happened for an hour at PP...beer kicks in and all the jokes and stuff come out.

Their away days are off the menu, Cost, Travel and the "yoof" that follow DCFC are reasons they give, Interesting one or two are now looking at staying in the pub with the amount of fixtures that they think DCFC will be involved in next season, But I know they wont 😊the reason is GUILT! they'll feel awful if they bail out 😬 

I’m waiting. 

Watching Derby takes up pretty much all of my Saturday. I’m at the stage where I buy my train ticket with almost a heavy heart.

I’ll be at the game tomorrow but I can’t say I’m looking forward to it. I’m alright once I’m there and I get excited closer to kick off but 33 throw ins later the excitement fades. 

It used to frustrate me that we didn’t use our passing skills to negate our opponents’ route one approach but sadly we have few players who can pass the ball intelligently.

Each game becomes a battle of attrition and is won with a rare bit of skill or a mistake.

I won’t renew if we stay in this league. Sounds churlish but with transport each game costs me about £100.

I have to be fair to the family and be realistic about value for money.

I will renew, because I know that Warne et al will not be here forever.

There should be excitement about going to the matches, we are second in the table FFS. For me though, there is no more excitement than going to a mid table match with nothing to play for and that is purely down to the football we are playing. I will leave it until the last day to renew though.

Me and young Ilkley will renew sometime in April.

I’m obviously the only one.  I’m enjoying this season - goals (some very, very good ones), mean defence, second in the league with a chance of going up automatically or the thrill of the playoffs, but challenging at the very least. So sometimes we misplace passes, sometimes we make mistakes, sometimes we lose games we should win - welcome to human beings playing in the third division. Exactly the same when Arthur was our manager playing an effective style that scraped us up due to a dodgy penalty. I enjoyed that season too. 
And we have a club, a team to support. Not so long ago I thought I was going to our last ever match. Can’t get that feeling out of my mind.  Anything, anything is better than that and worth a season ticket

31 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Me and young Ilkley will renew sometime in April.

I’m obviously the only one.  I’m enjoying this season - goals (some very, very good ones), mean defence, second in the league with a chance of going up automatically or the thrill of the playoffs, but challenging at the very least. So sometimes we misplace passes, sometimes we make mistakes, sometimes we lose games we should win - welcome to human beings playing in the third division. Exactly the same when Arthur was our manager playing an effective style that scraped us up due to a dodgy penalty. I enjoyed that season too. 
And we have a club, a team to support. Not so long ago I thought I was going to our last ever match. Can’t get that feeling out of my mind.  Anything, anything is better than that and worth a season ticket

Nope , your not alone , im right with you in what you say above 🐏👍

On 29/02/2024 at 08:41, Crewton said:

Crowd-fund the B4 Memorial Seat? I'd contribute.

Great idea. I’d love to contribute if this could be set up. 🐏 ❤️