Bristol Rovers - 25 November

B4’s Sister

"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩."

Surely Derbyshire LIve can mangle that into "Warne wants Thick and Fast as important player recruitment update emerges"

Feels like a big game, even though there's a long, long way to go yet. Our league form has spiked noticeably in our last few games, but we've been really patchy elsewhere and that inconsistency remains a significant worry. My hunch is that the lads are very much focussed on the league. 

For my part, I'm hoping we set up like the better side, as I believe we are.

If we play anything like we did against Northampton or Barnsley, I think we will win and win well. I'd expect CM to chip in with a goal at some point though, likewise the Derby faithful to show him some love whatever happens. 

COYR

A win for the club would be good.
A win for the watching hordes would be great.
A win for B4 would be absolutely bloody fantastic!

Let's make it a day of tears b4 the cheers!. 
4 our No1 fan. 
4 our mate.

Let's raise the roof, and raise a smile from upon high.

#bemoreB4
#38mins
#Clap4daniel
xxx
🐏

36 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Feels like a big game, even though there's a long, long way to go yet. Our league form has spiked noticeably in our last few games, but we've been really patchy elsewhere and that inconsistency remains a significant worry. My hunch is that the lads are very much focussed on the league. 

For my part, I'm hoping we set up like the better side, as I believe we are.

If we play anything like we did against Northampton or Barnsley, I think we will win and win well. I'd expect CM to chip in with a goal at some point though, likewise the Derby faithful to show him some love whatever happens. 

COYR

We've been strong at home, but quite poor away in the league recently.

A complete reversal from earlier in the season where we couldn't buy a win at PP but got decent results away.

If only we could put the two pieces together.....

Listen up everyone! We need the all the positivity you can muster on Saturday. We need a sea of black and white and strong voices. If it ain’t going our way, get behind the lads and build them back up! Bring all the B4 energy. Wave the scraves and flanges. Sing your hearts out and clap until your hands sting in the 38th minute.

COME ON YOU RAMS!!!!!!  WE ARE DERBY, SUPER DERBY, SUPER RAMS!!!!!

YOU ARE OUR B4 OUR ONLY B4!!!!!! 

4 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

We've been strong at home, but quite poor away in the league recently.

A complete reversal from earlier in the season where we couldn't buy a win at PP but got decent results away.

If only we could put the two pieces together.....

Are you looking forwards to the traditional February fall-away when we are likely to be no good home or away?

4 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Are you looking forwards to the traditional February fall-away when we are likely to be no good home or away?

Aah, the annual collapse. After hope flickers briefly that this season will be different, the January window closes and this seasons version of Tony springett steps out........

Yep...in the calendar. I have to say though that I'm concerned my mood may darken a little......😉