Bristol Rovers - 25 November

B4’s Sister

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Warne doesn't have a great record at game changing in-game tactical switches. I just hope somehow B4 now has the power to get in that changing room and inspire the lads to victory. COYR do it for B4. 

Aye, it’s my main frustration with him. This is crying out for a subtle change to our shape and personnel then they’re there to be beaten, will he see that and make it happen….not sure 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Just now, hintonsboots said:

IMG_0852.gif

Yeah, I'm listening out for a BBC synopsis of our first half, but our game is clearly such a non-event it doesn't get any coverage at all. They couldn't wait to get to Newport v Stockport.

Since we're so poor we don't get mentions, it's quite a nice change to hear some positive comments about someone whose name i recognize...

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Yeah, I'm listening out for a BBC synopsis of our first half, but our game is clearly such a non-event it doesn't get any coverage at all. They couldn't wait to get to Newport v Stockport.

Since we're so poor we don't get mentions, it's quite a nice change to hear some positive comments about someone whose name i recognize...

They don’t even have anybody at our games for sky Gillette soccer Saturday now either they panel person just says we’ve scored