Bristol Rovers - 25 November

B4’s Sister

Until the last week it has been a long time since I had been at a Derby Match. My Dad has said I’ve probably seen some of the best football so far this season. So, this thread is starting with genuine positivity from me, as my brother Daniel (B4) would also have done. This match means so much more to the Beavis family than any result. We want everyone to wave their scraves and flanges (not literally, ladies 🙈) and raise the roof for both DCFC and Daniel. Please share the details of the applause far and wide. 

I’m reliably told I need to predict a 3-0 win to Derby. 

My dad, Andy and I, will be in the east stand, stairway 35. We’ll be having a drink before the match and at halftime. Please do come and say hello. 

#COYR   #GetReadyToRoar  #BeMoreB4 

IMG_5145.jpeg

IMG_5144.jpeg

I use stairway 42 but I’d love to say hello. I’m not sure how I’d recognise you apart from the massive queue of people waiting to make your acquaintance. I thought you could wear one of your brothers pink Derby shirts then I remembered…….

Anyway, I’m hoping to meet you both as much as I’m hoping for a Rams win.

Hi sis, my sincere condolences to you and yours. I'm a resident of Amsterdam and will be in Fuerteventura on the day of the Bristol game. I never met B4 but had many a conversation with him on an old, now defunct, Rams forum. At the time he was having difficulties putting together a CV and I offered to help. That turned out, in the end, not necessary as another forum member, Elaine Dean, picked up the issue and was closer at hand to help. 

Here's to many flanges and scavers being waved, especially in minute 38, in recognition of Daniel's immense spirit and love for all things Derby County.

If we ever needed a rallying call………….from last April v Burton.

Well calling all derby fans to get really really really behind the lads we need get behind the lads lets have wall of noise and have sea of black and white let's have scafs flags and balloons let's cheer lads on into the play offs.

COYR 🐏

3 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

If we ever needed a rallying call………….from last April v Burton.

Well calling all derby fans to get really really really behind the lads we need get behind the lads lets have wall of noise and have sea of black and white let's have scafs flags and balloons let's cheer lads on into the play offs.

COYR 🐏

Hang on - looks like a fake account to me - we all know the correct spelling and it sure isn’t “flags” and “balloons”

2 minutes ago, Bessie1 said:

Hang on - looks like a fake account to me - we all know the correct spelling and it sure isn’t “flags” and “balloons”

A/  I know you're joking...
B/  I'm not one for being overly serious...
C/  I'm a massive fan of ye olde original B4isms...

But give him his dues, his spelling came on leaps and bounds over the past year or so.  There were times I even felt a little let down, as he lost quite a few of those fantastic "old classics"! 

🤍 #BeMoreB4

@B4’s Sister May I say that inspirational posts obviously run in the B4 family genes because your contributions are superb.

I believe that as well as the applause every fan’s dream is to hear our names sung out {ie we are all failed football players and when we were 10 dreamed that would happen some day}. So, I’d like to second @LeedsCityRam’s (I think 🤔) idea of applauding on 38 and singing “B4 is watching, helping the fight! Guiding our heroes in black n white…”. 
I think that’s so apt. B4’s passing is so awful because he symbolises Derby County Fan-dom. Hundreds of fans have responded with words of profound connection with B4 before adding “…eventhough I never met him”. That’s an incredible testament to B4’s character. It’s profound in itself. I know you’ll be immensely proud of that. Everyone will miss him. 

Your call. No worries if you don’t go with this. Total respect. 

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

@B4’s Sister May I say that inspirational posts obviously run in the B4 family genes because your contributions are superb.

I believe that as well as the applause every fan’s dream is to hear our names sung out {ie we are all failed football players and when we were 10 dreamed that would happen some day}. So, I’d like to second @LeedsCityRam’s (I think 🤔) idea of applauding on 38 and singing “B4 is watching, helping the fight! Guiding our heroes in black n white…”. 
I think that’s so apt. B4’s passing is so awful because he symbolises Derby County Fan-dom. Hundreds of fans have responded with words of profound connection with B4 before adding “…eventhough I never met him”. That’s an incredible testament to B4’s character. It’s profound in itself. I know you’ll be immensely proud of that. Everyone will miss him. 

Your call. No worries if you don’t go with this. Total respect. 

Thank you, you are very kind. I’m more than happy for everyone to sing in Daniel’s honour. He has earned it, bless him! 

17 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I use stairway 42 but I’d love to say hello. I’m not sure how I’d recognise you apart from the massive queue of people waiting to make your acquaintance. I thought you could wear one of your brothers pink Derby shirts then I remembered…….

This is me. Taken at the Barnsley match in Daniel’s shirt. 

IMG_5132.jpeg

22 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Snap ,,, stair 42

I am stair 39... or "The 39 Steps", as I like to refer to them as!)

Now that may not sound too far away... and I appreciate such a statement may herald a little excitement amongst you 42'ers... but unfortunately there is no public access 'twixt the two, due to key-coded high security bullet proof doorways (for "authorised personnel only"), a shop full of DCFC leisurewear, and racks full of stale sausage rolls due to Greggs having to shut shop before the hordes arrive, all being in the way... not to mention a first floor level office suite!

I know, right!  Gutted!  Me too!  👀

I could give you all a wave from my seat though, I guess!  🍻👀

*The point of this post?  What point?  There is no point.  I wasn't aware that was a rule!  🐏