Bristol Rovers - 25 November

B4’s Sister

17 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Not sure if he did get two yellows or that's just showing incorrectly. He went in with a high foot to bring down a high ball and slightly caught an Egypt player's nose. He was initially given a yellow and then I believe the ref changed it to red.

Was that after they found the Egyptians player's nose 20 yards away on the touchline? 🤔😁

5 hours ago, ram59 said:

Was that after they found the Egyptians player's nose 20 yards away on the touchline? 🤔😁

Very interesting that it was a yellow until international superstar Salah came to have a word with the ref - after which it was upgraded.

To be fair to the ref, it was a head-high tackle.......from his crouched position nearby

ScreenShot2023-11-20at15_58_02.thumb.png.06b93e441f8f42966eb7073b9d2d6d80.png

Hi B4's Sister, welcome to the boards. Sorry for your loss. I had a few good back and forths with Daniel with his 'what do you think? Posts 3 minute's after his topic started. I will miss his positive posts and enthusiasm.

I did put a topic up about 3 weeks ago asking where he was and if he was ok as I hadn't seen a post for about a month which was unusual. 

I assume that this is now the new match day thread and you are it's new starter? You get to keep going if we don't lose.

Mods? What do you think? 

23 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Hi B4's Sister, welcome to the boards. Sorry for your loss. I had a few good back and forths with Daniel with his 'what do you think? Posts 3 minute's after his topic started. I will miss his positive posts and enthusiasm.

I did put a topic up about 3 weeks ago asking where he was and if he was ok as I hadn't seen a post for about a month which was unusual. 

I assume that this is now the new match day thread and you are it's new starter? You get to keep going if we don't lose.

Mods? What do you think? 

Thank you for your kind words. I didn’t realise Daniel was a local celebrity until I joined the forum. 

I have been nominated to start the threads. Will have to improve my DCFC knowledge 😬

11 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

Thank you for your kind words. I didn’t realise Daniel was a local celebrity until I joined the forum. 

I have been nominated to start the threads. Will have to improve my DCFC knowledge 😬

Just stay well away from the Warne in/out debate otherwise you’ll quickly alienate 50% of the forum. 😀

Other subject to avoid include the merits of the away ticket allocation system, standing or sitting at away games and whether Collins is any good or not.