Bristol Rovers - 25 November

B4’s Sister

3 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Right. 

I've got to ask.

WHO THE FRICK TELLS OR ALLOWS COLLINS TO DRIFT OUT WIDE!?

Collins.. you are not a winger.. you don't have pace.. you don't have technique.. just do what you're supposed to do, stay central and be a striker, if that's what you are! Because that last cross was absolutely painful and ruined a perfectly good opportunity.

🤯🤯🗑🗑

He has forgotten the position where he has been performing so well in the last few games and scoring goals.

Can someone send him an email

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

Seemed to be some faint boos at half time, or am I hearing things? I’m already pretty much talking to myself 🤪 

Yeah, I heard some booing.

Poor first half but that minute’s silence was very emotional. Felt like everyone took part, even the Rovers fans. Hope we can come out firing second half for B4.

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

Why are most of the crosses and through balls massively over hit? 

It’s down to poor execution as far as I’m concerned, Hourihane attempted a nice through ball for Collins earlier and seemed to forget he hasn’t got the pace of a younger more mobile striker meaning the defender got to it first.

Suppose that’s a “six of one” type scenario with Collins lack of pace also an issue. 

4 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

Why do we always look like this after an international break?  Same every time.

Odd that we seem worse, the longer Warne has with the players on the training ground. Then we have a few games to implement his new ideas (of crossing), take three games to work out it's not working, have one good game against a pub team where we look like Brazil, we all assume a corner has been turned, rinse, repeat.

Edit - sorry, I'll try and save the negativity. Let's hope for a better second half.

Edited by oodledoodle