B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

Such sad news.I don't often post on here but check in regularly and I always loved reading B4s posts.He was definitely my favourite poster as I'm sure he was for most of us. He will be sadly missed on this forum but of course our thoughts must go to his family and friends at this awful time for them. Iwas feeling a bit choked up thinking he missed that great performance yesterday but then again I feel sure he was up there somewhere watching and cheering us on.R.I.P Daniel.

#Be more B4. 

Wonderful posts from a true Ram! Will miss his positivity and his unwavering support for the boys in Black and White! Gone but never forgotten! I wish he knew how many people he had rooting for him and his beliefs! Watch on from the great executive boxes in the sky, rest well B4!! 👍👍

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

A stranger we had yet to meet.
Our paths had never crossed.
And yet, it seems, we knew him well,
A dear friend we have lost.

A heart of gold, a Kindly soul,
A friendly word to each.
A clumsy gaff may oft appear,
But ne’er offence be reached.

A call to arms, a plea for fight,
A positive embrace.
Defiant stance, a pumping fist,
A smile on his face.

Hatred of pink, and all things red,
More strangers for him to meet.
“A sea of black and white” he’d call,
“Let’s all stand at our seat”!

A disregard for marriage,
for relationships of two,
“Never, ever” he would wail,
“That would never do”!

Yet he loved all, and we loved him.
His quirks always forgiven,
His stubbornness frustrated,
But missed, now he’s in Heaven.

The truest Ram, amongst us all,
Now gone for evermore.
For Daniel, for DCFC
Let’s all be more B4

xxx
🐏🤍

AMAZINGLY FITTING  ! Well done Sir that  brought a tear

Just a couple of things to keep B4 in our memories on DCFC Fans.

First is the topic title following the news of David Clowes takeover.

With so many sayings, it was difficult to choose from, however this and the post itself means so much more. Especially the line about his Mum, football was not just a game to B4, it was life and death.

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 11.21.28.png

@Mucker1884's words were utterly brilliant and a fitting tribute. They have been published on their own page which will always remain on the main menu.

https://dcfcfans.uk/b4ev6is/

Needless to say, this topic will also remain pinned for the lifetime of this forum.

@B4ev6is  you are a DCFC Fans legend that will never be forgotten. x

So so sad to hear this, others have said more eloquently than me about how his enthusiasm and never faltering belief in the Rams shone through. Condolences to his family and friends, and also what a superb human being he was with his support of others in their times of need.

RIP Daniel

xx

Be more B4

3 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Over 9 years ago I took my lad to his first away game. Charlton, midweek in the 6 weeks holidays. 

A game I’ll never forget. He was only 5 at the time. I could see that as soon as we walked into the ground, he might struggle with just how loud it was. We got to our seat and the game just about to kick off and everybody standing. He was only 4 foot tall so I told him to stand on his seat. He still couldn’t see properly but at least it was better. The next minute, a friendly face appeared offering us both a sweet, unbeknown to me at the time it was B4 - my lad then fell down the back of his seat hurting both his legs. B4 was straight there making sure he was OK and for the next 90 minutes made regular check ins with him to see if he was OK and reassuring him not all games are like that. 

At HT we spoke at length and swapped user ID’s on dcfcfans. The next day I received the below message direct from Daniel. It epitomises everything about the guy and from that moment, he’s always held a special place in my heart and always will do. Not many like him but I’m so glad our paths crossed that night. 

RIP buddy, DCFC won’t be the same place without you. 💙💙

IMG_6207.png

This made me cry. Such a beautiful soul and to echo what everyone else has said already, he’ll be sadly missed.

I never met him but I did see him from a distance in town once and I text my mates saying “you’ll never guess who I’ve seen” - makes me laugh now that I’m reflecting upon it, he was like a celebrity!

So passionate, so blindly hopeful and also I like to remember he was very inspirational when it comes to things like his battle to overcome dyslexia.

absolute legend, I don’t even know why I’m surprised at how very sad this has made me. I never met you, but I feel a deep sense of loss so you obviously had an impact

RIP B4

One of my favourite B4 moments, from the Jason Knight transfer thread.

B4……………That could be made up anywere if clubs want to bid that means a bidding warn we should get 15m.

Redcar………If we get £15m for JK you can have my house

He’d of made a bloody great players agent.

RIP pal.

I hadn’t had chance to get on the forum as I was out after the game yesterday, but saw someone mention it on Twitter as I was scrolling through this morning - it’s really knocked me for six.

Like most, I never knew him personally but having been on here for so many years, he was one of the stronger characters and his positivity was unwavering. The club meant so much to him, as it does to most of us, so it’s upsetting that he won’t get to see the rebuild and hopefully the club back in a strong position. I know it would’ve meant the world to him. When that happens, should I be lucky enough to witness it myself, I’ll share a thought and drink in memory of B4. 

Incredibly sad news.