Tyreece John-Jules - joined on a 6-month loan, extended to end of season

McMuffin

Just now, Andicis said:

I imagine that is as he would want to sign a precontract either here or somewhere else for next season with his contract expiring.

Absolutely, one of those though that if he does really well for us in the first part of the season, as we hope he will, we may not get the benefit of his services in the second half of the season. 

Intrigued by both 

fornah originally from Brighton , energy a runner strong has an absolute beast of a shot. Reminds me of a yaya toure type defensive but has the strength to drive through the midfield.

TJJ is a bit hit or miss when I’ve seen him he’s strong , does excellent link up has a bit of pace but not acceleration. seems to have  had quite a few injuries. It’s a risk free signing if he’s crap he goes back , if he’s injured he goes back if he remains fit we might have a gem of a signing who is a free agent 

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

I imagine that is as he would want to sign a precontract either here or somewhere else for next season with his contract expiring.

You can't do that. Only sign pre-contracts outside of the country.

I sense it's a prove your fitness kinda thing.

4 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I thought he looked at his most effective at LB.

If we return to wing backs, he’d also be suited to the LWB role.

Starting deeper gives him time to assess the options in front of him. I think when he receives the ball under pressure in more advanced roles he struggles against burly opponents in a manner he didn’t at junior level.

I’d play him there because he would get the type of opportunities currently falling to Fozzy and Elder.

He didn't against quicker wingers.  Away at Portsmouth he was tore a new one with his positioning. He needs to be the other end doing similar damage.   

6 month  loan makes sense due to his injury record, last thing we need is a loan player injured and here all season.

At least if he does get injured we only have him until Jan & not restricted to him taking a loan spot & budget up for the full seaaon.