Is Warne living on borrowed time?

Piss poor from Warne. 

I've been hung out to dry by managers at work previously and it ends up with  you looking to move and stick 2 fingers up at them.

If I were Clowes I would be having words.

Don't forget that we are a big club in a small pool. Warne hasn't had to deal with tough times before (at a big club). Rotherham were always tin pot.

Edited by Ram a lamb a ding dong

6 minutes ago, inter politics said:

You don't air thoughts like that. Really poor leadership. Needs to think about his actions more.

I disagree. If he had named them then I would agree because he would be pushing players under the bus, but it's an extremely vague statement. I think he's more likely questioning the fight of some of the players.

Edited by SouthDerbysRam

2 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Piss poor from Warne. 

I've been hung out to dry by managers at work previously and it ends up with  you looking to move and stick 2 fingers up at them.

If I were Clowes I would be having words

I have to agree first but of poor management under pressure and needless, Bird was by no means the poorest player out there and the positives were the impact of the subs that is where the focus needed to be.

Warne is nowhere near being under threat of losing his job so he absolutely isn’t on borrowed time. We’re two games in with a new team, Saturday wasn’t that bad, tonight was awful but that’s happened before in cup games.

However with more performances like that and more interviews like that then things could escalate clearly. You can tell fans have gone from pure support whatever happens to expectant (not saying that is wrong by the way). That was a bad interview and to be honest the first seeds of doubt I’ve had in Warne since he’s been here. 

Early test of his mettle but he shouldn’t be worried as the bloke that matters backs him.

4 minutes ago, sage said:

He can shag right off as far I'm concerned. Complete lack of organisation and tactics and then he throws a player under the bus like that.

Pathetic.    

I know! Was disgusting when Nigel Clough did it too. Brings all that sourness back