Is Warne living on borrowed time?

2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

And most people with an IQ of above 10 would understand that a discussion forum is for various views to be expressed. So if you dont agree with people you just call them thick - how intellectual of you.
I have no agenda against PW at all but mentioned Paul's interview yesterday as being weird in tone (not himself which is worrying for him as a person) and particularly the comments about Cash mainly as most people like me were presumably listening in the car full of people in traffic after the match, just heard the of course its Cash's last game bit and all went "what" and missed the rest. Hence presumably the need to clarify after on air. However, will be sure to inform my bosses at work tomorrow to ignore my higher education and prof qualifications as my IQ is in fact less than 10 and sack me now

I'm not trying to call anyone thick and i apologise if you took it that way but to me it seems fans are getting personal with Warne and I think that is out of order,by all means criticise his tactics etc but he's had his personality/individualism since he was born so why should he change that side of himself to nullify a few disgruntled fans.

6 hours ago, FindernRam said:

72 points over season, safe in mid table during a traumatic rebuild. Reckon he's safe. DC is hopefully looking longer term than just a few games.

Hmm......

46 games div 2 = 23 wins

Tims 3 = 69 points.

Just missing out on playoffs again.

But what if we achieve that having flogged the last decent couple youngsters and our only assets are Waggys chirpy grin and the boiled-down-for-glue value of Sonny Bradley.....

Had a brief but interesting conversation with a Rotherham fan earlier today. Didn’t seem surprised at all when I explained my frustration with the current style of play, the word he used to describe it was “limited”.

Had to laugh when he brought up “good characters” being a requirement for signings. I’m not opposed to it  but I’d love to know how this is judged.