Billy Sharp

Dartmouth Ram

I don’t particularly like the guy and at 37 signing him would seem so short sighted. So it’s a no from me. 

However do I think he has the ability to score 15+ and be a useful player in league 1? Yes

Personally I think he’ll stay in the championship.

15 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

A big no for me! A strike force of Collins Sharp, and Washington would worry me going into the season, especially with the sheer amount of games in the season. 

Washington and Sharp may be a good partnership. Washington with legs doing the pressing and streching the play, Sharp making sure he is in the right place at the right time to put the ball away. 

Collo would be able to play with either.

11 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'd rather have Sean Bean than Sharpe.

But if he came I would back him and I expect he would score some goals.

That is until the playoff final, down to penalties, Sharp had the final say and does an Idiakez and launches the ball into the Thames.

That's gonna be some wallop from Wemberlee.....

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

Washington and Sharp may be a good partnership. Washington with legs doing the pressing and streching the play, Sharp making sure he is in the right place at the right time to put the ball away. 

Collo would be able to play with either.

This sounds like the opening line for a really bad 70's American cop show.  I can see it getting binned after the pilot episode.

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

This sounds like the opening line for a really bad 70's American cop show.  I can see it getting binned after the pilot episode.

This is league One. We need to be realistic who we can bring in. No-one would scoff at McGoldrick playing up top for us if he signed another contract.

50 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Once he starts banging the goal’s in nobody will give a stuff about the past. 
Similar to Robbie Savage - everybody loved him during his last 2 seasons. 

As a person I thought he was outwardly annoying but underneath probably a decent-ish bloke.

As a player he was a waste of money.  Charged around playing to the crowd without ever putting a tackle in or remotely achieving anything. 

Redeemed himself in some people's eyes by being mediocre (at best) for even longer on the pitch for the same amount of money.