Billy Sharp

Dartmouth Ram

49 minutes ago, Electric Ram said:

Billy Sharp obviously would not be my 1st choice in starting 11. But would definitely score goals at L1 level coming off the bench for the last 30 minutes, so for me I would take him all day over Waghorn. 

I can't see Billy Sharp signing for us given the relationship he has with our fans.

He no doubt would score goals in league one, but his minutes would have to be managed carefully. Most likely an impact player like you say.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I do not want Billy Sharp at Derby. I suspect Billy Sharp doesn't really want to be at Derby either.

If Warne is out there saying he only wants top characters that genuinely want to be here then the move makes zero sense on that basis alone.

I'd like him here, on one condition...

He proves our imbeciles wrong.

14 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

Can’t stand the fella, he is a complete and utter cockwomble.  Would hate to see him in a Derby shirt.

Genuinely, why do you feel that way about Sharp?

Is it his displeasure/reactions to the hate (due to fake accusations) and disgusting things consistently said about him?

20 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Is it his displeasure/reactions to the hate (due to fake accusations) and disgusting things consistently said about him?

Or trying to lamp a pensioner… nasty nasty nasty…

36 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Probably more to do with him being a bit of a plonker.

Both Silly Billy and Charlie Austin are two players I wouldn't want anywhere near our club.

However...if we did sign Sharp I have no doubt he will score the goals and I will back him and most probably fall in love.