Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

1 hour ago, sage said:

Whoever banned Walkley Owl, could you please reinstate him for half an hour.

Has he been banned or has he just gone to ground?

On 07/05/2023 at 19:35, walkleyowl said:

You were f****** w***

But nowhere near as  f****** w*** as you were at Peterborough tonight. You're laughing stock. See you next season 😂

7 hours ago, littleover ram said:

Meh. It’s a bit funny but it shows how beatable Wednesday were.  
Plus it means we have a team who will be more of a threat next season in the league 

Is that really the case though? They went on a great run, but many of the early victories were uninspiring results ground out against the run of play and they didn't seem to be anything special in either of our games against them.

Had to keep my head down at work since last Sunday but looking forward to seeing the Owls fans next week.

Drove past Hillsborough today. looked busy with fans trying to get refunds for Thursday night.

The Wednesday forum is a great place to visit at the moment....it does make me smile.

Tried to ring some of my Wednesday mates but for some reason they are not picking up????

2 hours ago, sheffieldram said:

Had to keep my head down at work since last Sunday but looking forward to seeing the Owls fans next week.

Drove past Hillsborough today. looked busy with fans trying to get refunds for Thursday night.

The Wednesday forum is a great place to visit at the moment....it does make me smile.

Tried to ring some of my Wednesday mates but for some reason they are not picking up????

Only be 1k at there home leg as it is game over for them.