Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Some of their fans think the best thing for them is that Chansiri walks and they go into administration. 

I wouldn't advise it! 

They obviously do not fully understand the ramifications of Administration, the EFL, points deductions, transfer ban, administrators, finding someone to buy them. They are probably not be such an attactive propersistion as they may think, I do know a Fake Shiek and Tick Tock Spaniard who maybe intrested, I think Kirch might be dealing with some other issues at the present time, so its best not to bother him.

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

Seems that Sunderland who went up in the playoffs last season are currently 3 hrs of football from being back in the premier league having spent about 4 million quid, mostly on one player whose missed about 20 games with injury, and got some loans.  Championship is nowt to worry about even with the slightest embargo loosening. There are some dire teams. People should realise that one, we were in it long enough. 

5 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Rivalry aside even if it was the red dogs sometimes you just have to look objectively and respect and love a game like that 

they played well, and the penalties were awesome. I wonder how much they have taken out of themselves physically and emotionally 

14 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

they played well, and the penalties were awesome. I wonder how much they have taken out of themselves physically and emotionally 

Surely with the final being a week and half later they shouldn’t have any physical problems but emotionally it could be a challenge. How do you top that?

I didn’t watch the game but from what I have heard, the team and fans deserve a heap load of respect. You’ve got to laugh at any fans that decided not to go though.

43 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Rivalry aside even if it was the red dogs sometimes you just have to look objectively and respect and love a game like that 

Absolutely. But how bad and clueless were Peterborough? Game plan was shocking.