Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

1 hour ago, Diego said:

But how bad and clueless were Peterborough? Game plan was shocking. 

Fergusson's plan if it was his plan was as daft as buying a forest season ticket, 4-0 and sit back and defend, Invite you're opposition to attack attack and attack, Didn't see the penalty but watched the rest, Wednesday slung the ball in at every opportunity, Chaos ensued at times in the Peterboro defence.

Peterboro then get back in front in the tie  only for the Ref(rightly)adding time on, 1 Wednesday injury and a keeper that has taken to collapsing on the floor when getting the ball.

Pleased for Darren Moore...as for the fans...pah!

Do we need all this wendy-wowing soiling a DCFC matchday thread a week and a half after the DCFC match has finished?

I'm pretty sure there's separate threads for discussing last nights game between two teams, neither of which were Derby County!  🙄

33 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Do we need all this wendy-wowing soiling a DCFC matchday thread a week and a half after the DCFC match has finished?

I'm pretty sure there's separate threads for discussing last nights game between two teams, neither of which were Derby County!  🙄

Wendies not being in our league next season would be a bonus. You don’t have to  look.

6 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Wendies not being in our league next season would be a bonus. You don’t have to  look.

I agree on both counts.

But it's still an off-topic discussion, as this discussion now has no bearing on, and no relevance to, our match at Hillsborough almost two weeks ago, so surely this discussion would be better placed elsewhere?   Will it continue to discuss the Wembley final that we won't be in?

It doesn't even belong in the Derby County section of the Forum.  It's "Other football", innit?  ... And there's not even a need to start a new thread, as they (Wendies) are being discussed elsewhere, where it's better suited.  🤷‍♂️

You're correct... I don't need to look... but if I wanted to discuss something about our recent league game at Hillsborough, it could get lost amongst all the Sheffield Wednesday Play Off talk.  I assumed that's why we have different forums, and different topic titles within them?

51 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

That would be fine if you had equally objected to the 40 or so posts following the first leg.

28 minutes ago, ap04 said:

That would be fine if you had equally objected to the 40 or so posts following the first leg.

Good point.

I think I was trying to hold off, as I know moaning about off-topic discussions can be as irritating to some, as the actual off-topic discussions are to others!  😉

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Only saw ET and pens but the Wendies again had key decisions go their way. Flint should have been sent off being last man and pulling their striker back, more of a foul than Curtis’s was and the ref didn’t even give a free kick 🙄

Even the penalty was dubious.

The player that cheated against us kicked the ball then literally jumped into the defender. There was no attempt from the defender to do anything. Obstruction maybe but never a penalty for me, it was completely played for.

15 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

The player that cheated against us kicked the ball then literally jumped into the defender. There was no attempt from the defender to do anything. Obstruction maybe but never a penalty for me, it was completely played for.

More like a “Bunny Hop” ! We know we sometimes drift off subject , you only have to look at Players on Holiday , thread.

32 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Didn’t see that 🙄