Barnsley (H) (FACR3) Sun 8th Jan, 12:30 KO

21 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Apparently Chris Sutton (who's had a curious rise to ever-increasing media prominence) comes from the same village as Warne and predicts 4-3 to Derby! https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-sutton-paul-warne-8000837

I think it's pretty obvious from that prediction that Chris Sutton has no idea what he is on about.

46 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I think it's pretty obvious from that prediction that Chris Sutton has no idea what he is on about.

22 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I quite like Chris Sutton but a 4:3 result for any of the cup ties is a bit random and bizarre.

Tbf, we have scored 4 goals in 4 out of the last 6 home games. Whilst we have only conceded 3 goals in our last 11 games, we will most likely be resting a few players and weaker than normal in defence.

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

The kick off time has been moved to accommodate live TV. ESPN+ in the USA, Sport 2 Israel and V Sport 3 in Norway. Long live the firestick ?

It seems to be a bizarre kick off time for those areas, it seems more suitable to the far east.

1 hour ago, Magicman said:

Wildsmith Smith Rooney Cashin Sibley 

Bird Thompson Knight 

NML McGoldrick Dobbin 

Subs Loach Roberts Davies Hourihane Collins Barkhuzien Nunn 

Any special reason Fozzy doesn't even make the bench?  Or for the change of formation? 

Edited by MadAmster

On 04/01/2023 at 08:53, Diego said:

If my run ends with a defeat in a bit of a damp squib FA Cup tie I am going to be phenomenally annoyed.

Let’s get to R4 and get a big fish or Notts Forest. 

?

So basically you are saying. Let's go into round 4 and meet a big fish or a damp squib 

30 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

So basically you are saying. Let's go into round 4 and meet a big fish or a damp squib 

Essentially, yes. ?