Barnsley (H) (FACR3) Sun 8th Jan, 12:30 KO

Yet another new area in the north-east corner opened up, with the only tickets available being there or in the south-west corner if people don't want singles. Looks as if the attendance will be into 5 figures. Well done to everyone who is going on a Sunday lunchtime and with dodgy trains. Would be good to make the fourth round.

37 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys is there any under 21s maybe upto playing in the first team or coming off the bench I know that Roberson lad appeared on the bench I am guessing rooney might get some game time.

Foulkes, Brailsford, Rooney, Solomon and Aghatise are the likely candidates to be involved. None played over the past couple of days.

For those asking if the game is being shown abroad, the list below shows where it seems to be available.

ESPN+ USA ($/geo/R)           - Internet streaming channel (subscription required)
 EuroSport 2 Denmark            - Satellite and Terrestrial (subscription required)
 HDSport 2 Israel HD               - Satellite and Terrestrial (subscription required)
 SportKlub 2 Slovenia              - Satellite and Terrestrial (subscription required)
 SportKlub 3 Croatia HD          - Satellite and Terrestrial (subscription required)
 SportKlub 3 Serbia HD           - Satellite and Terrestrial (subscription required)
 TSN Malta 6 HD                      - Internet streaming channel (subscription required)
 V Sport 3 Norge HD                - Satellite and Terrestrial (subscription required)
 V Sport Extra Sverige HD       - Satellite and Terrestrial (subscription required)

Not exactly a massive  worldwide coverage, but no too shabby for a couple of league 1 clubs slugging it out.

8 minutes ago, europia said:

12.30 on a Sunday..... what a rubbish time for an FA cup match. 

Everything about it is rubbish. Cant do the trek across today for various reasons but seems no way of watching apart from selling your soul and principles to a betting app. Why be at 12.30 on a Sunday if not being broadcast in uk? This is one of reasons FACup dying - no consideration by FA for fans

7 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Everything about it is rubbish. Cant do the trek across today for various reasons but seems no way of watching apart from selling your soul and principles to a betting app. Why be at 12.30 on a Sunday if not being broadcast in uk? This is one of reasons FACup dying - no consideration by FA for fans

Sell your soul to fighting through pop ups on a streaming site instead 

The change in time and date has done for me today. Can’t believe Derby vs Barnsley is such a massive match that TV from around the world wants to watch it. Hope we’re making a few quid from it (doubt it).

Oh well. I shall be sneaking looks at my phone while having a birthday dinner with my parents, so please make the forum commentary entertaining!! 

COYR! 

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Indeed. The glory of beating Barnsley is almost palpable.?

Could this be the game that nobody wants to win. It would mean us travelling to Plymouth in midweek for a re-arranged game. Both teams going for the play offs , a replay would be a disaster. I’m going but don’t know what to expect.

25 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Could this be the game that nobody wants to win. It would mean us travelling to Plymouth in midweek for a re-arranged game. Both teams going for the play offs , a replay would be a disaster. I’m going but don’t know what to expect.

I'll be there as well.

Want Derby to win, I can't imagine not wanting them to regardless of the competition or opposition, but I won't be too upset (by the time I get home) if we lose.